Spend a dreamy day on Western Australia’s most talked-about holiday island, Rottnest. You will cruise on sparkling blue waters, surrounded by breathtaking views as you sip on free-flowing drinks.
Rottnest Island is the world’s finest fishery and is home to a bountiful ocean full of delicious seafood delicacies.
On our cruise you can catch your very own Western Rock Lobster, then watch our chef cook it for you on board. Your lobster catch is served as the centrepiece of an elaborate 5-course seafood lunch banquet.
Catch-and-dine Rottnest seafood tour
- Our Wild Seafood Experience brings the ultimate in ocean adventure to Western Australia’s favourite holiday island, Rottnest.
- Designed for those who love fresh seafood, this 3-hour Rottnest boat cruise is the perfect blend of excitement and indulgence.
- Our experienced boat crew will guide you through an unforgettable interactive experience out on the crystal-clear waters that Rottnest is famous for.
- Dream no more. Live the dream on board your very own hands-on seafood soirée with Rottnest Cruises.
- Rottnest has never tasted so good!
- All-inclusive 3-hour Wild Seafood Experience on board our premium charter vessel, The Crusader III. Boat features a large open lower deck, an upper sun deck and spacious interior cabin with full kitchen facilities.
- Canapes and drinks served on arrival, among luxury boats moored in Rottnest’s Thomson Bay.
- Unlimited local still and sparkling Howard Park wines, bottled beers and soft drinks throughout the tour.
- Commentary, guidance and local sea knowledge from experienced crew.
- Opportunity to haul in pots of live Western Rock Lobster.
- Chance to touch, feel and learn about your catch.
- Live action of a fresh seafood barbecue and open kitchen, with your lunch feast prepared before you.
- Seafood banquet featuring your lobster catch and other ocean-fresh delicacies, followed by dessert. See full menu below.
- Casual yet stylish dining, with white linen tablecloths and full crew service.
- Opportunity to relax on board and enjoy prime coastal views while moored in the calm turquoise waters of Longreach or Parakeet Bay.
Option to swim or snorkel off the boat.
We cater for all tastes, so if you do not eat seafood, please advise when booking. Our chefs can prepare alternatives for non-seafood eaters and vegetarians. Please note, as we use fresh produce, our menu may have some seasonal variations.
Canapes (smoked salmon and dill toasts, caramelised onion and brie crostini or seaweed and edamame on black sesame wafer). Served with sparkling or still wine, beer or soft drink.
Featuring as much Western Australian produce as possible:
- Sashimi Salmon
- Mandurah Blue Swimmer Crabs (seasonal)
- Freshly-shucked Oysters
- West Australian King Prawns
- Marinated West Coast Octopus
- served with fresh bread and butter
Grilled Australian Barramundi fillets with Asian fusion tartare sauce.
Western Rock Lobster
Your freshly-caught Western Rock Lobster, prepared in your choice of barbecued or sashimi-style. (minimum half lobster per person)
- Fragrant Thai lemongrass rice
- Broccoli and snow pea salad with sesame seed dressing
- Fresh bread and butter
- Tropical fruits platter
- Pineapple and coconut cream bites
Enjoy unlimited throughout cruise:
- Still and sparkling Howard Park wines
- Quality local and international bottled beers
- Soft drinks
Please note – menu may have some seasonal variations.
Tours are scheduled from Thursday through Sunday. Each Saturday we run a guaranteed departure, with no minimum numbers. On Thursday, Friday and Sunday we need a minimum of 6 guests on board to operate – should we not meet this minimum number, we will contact you in advance of your booking. Over the peak Western Australian holiday period (between December and January) we operate daily, excluding Christmas and New Year’s Day.
We welcome group bookings, so if you have a group and wish to join outside any of these days, please contact us directly.
This tour is not ideal for small children (under 5 years), however with an adult supervisor they are most welcome and are free of charge.
- 11am to 2/2.30pm
(approximately 3 hours, depending on location of cray pots)
Thomson Bay Fuel Jetty, Rottnest Island
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to departure, as we leave promptly at 11am. Please ensure you arrive on the Island in time to board our cruise no later than 10.45am.
What to bring
- Camera, hat, sunscreen and sunglasses. We suggest wearing comfortable clothing with a warm top, as it can get cool on the water. If wanting to swim off the boat, please wear bathers and bring a towel – swimming waiver will need to be agreed to when booking. We travel on the open ocean, so if you suffer from motion sickness, please take medication prior to arriving.
Getting To/From Rottnest
This package does not include transfers to/from Rottnest Island. Please arrive on the Island in time to board our cruise at 10.45am.
Please book to depart no later than 8.45am
- Rottnest Express
Please book to depart no later than 9.30am
- Rottnest Express
Please book to depart no later than 10am
- Rottnest Fast Ferries
On our cruise, you will have the option to swim off the boat, while we are moored in one of Rottnest Island’s calm bays. If you wish to swim, please view our Swimming Waiver. When completing your booking, you will be asked to confirm that you accept this waiver. If you have any questions, please call our booking office on +61 8 9586 1136.
If you have accessibility requirements (wheelchair/walking frame), please call our office on +61 8 9586 1136 before making any booking to discuss access.
- Subject to availability – please note that we will send you the voucher or product within the indicated working day(s) after payment. If product is fully booked or sold out, full refund will be granted.
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- Guests must reconfirm their bookings at least 48 hours prior to their tour departing
- No refund, If you late or no show on the date of the scheduled departure or commencement time/date.
- If you cancel more than 10 calendar days prior to the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel between 6 and 9 calendar days prior to the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, you will be charged a cancellation fee of 50% of the transaction total.
- If you cancel within 5 calendar days of the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, you will be charged a cancellation fee of 100% of the transaction total. These cancellation terms are subject to change without notice and can be dependent on the individual tour operator/supplier.
- Please Note: If mentioned above, the supplier’s cancellation policy will take precedence over Crazy Aussie Australia’s cancellation policy. Refer to Terms and Conditions for further information.