Ride to Paradise is the ultimate 2-day 2-night resort stay package around the Whitsunday Islands. The all-inclusive combo departs from Airlie Beach and offers an exclusive two nights’ accommodation at the multiple award-winning Paradise Cove Resort. The custom-built vessel offers a comfortable and smooth ride to Whitehaven Beach, Hill Inlet Lookout and snorkelling at pristine locations on the fringing Great Barrier Reef. The vessel allows passengers to arrive at the destinations quickly with more time for activities such as sunbathing, swimming and exploring the Whitsunday Islands.
Paradise Cove Resort is a hidden gem situated off the Whitsunday Coast. All guests can enjoy natural beauty and tranquillity of absolute oceanfront tropical gardens fringed by white sand and towering coconut palms. This luxury hideaway will take guests to another place.
- Unique Whitsundays all-inclusive resort package
- Exclusive use of a secluded boutique resort – maximum 32 guests
- Internationally award-winning bath houses
- Enjoy free resort activities including paddle boards, kayaks, hammocks, fire pit, floating bean bags, pool table, table tennis plus a huge beautiful indoor/outdoor pool with adjoining jacuzzi
- Premium quality meals inclusive of morning tea and afternoon tea
- Choice of rooms from luxury shared to private en-suite king villas
- Custom built vessel that alleviates seasickness and offers maximum time at iconic Whitsunday locations such as Whitehaven Beach and Hill Inlet lookout
- “Fly to Paradise” is an optional extra which includes a 1-hour Great Barrier Reef and Whitsundays scenic flight that arrives at Paradise Cove Resort.
- 2017 Multi Award winning product for Tour and Transport Operator and Adventure Tourism.
- This exclusive Whitsunday islands resort package will not disappoint!
- The Ride to Paradise Whitsundays Tour starts at Abell Point Marina at 2pm where you will be met our friendly crew.
- The fast and fun Wildcat will cruise to the idyllic Paradise Cove Resort and glide onto the exclusive sandy beach.
- Enjoy a cheese and dips platter while the crew explains the resort and the plan for the next few days.
- The afternoon is yours to play pool, tennis, paddle board, kayak, walk on the beach, chill by the pool/spa or simply relax in a hammock take in the tranquillity of Paradise Cove.
- After dinner and dessert, the crew will light the fire down on the beach and you can try your hand at roasting some marshmallows.
- After counting the shooting stars, you can head back to your room and fall asleep to the sounds of nature in the most comfortable bed you have slept in for a long time.
- Wildcat departs the resort at 9am and takes you on ride of a lifetime to Whitehaven Beach and the amazing Hill Inlet Lookout.
- The next stop is the renowned Mantaray Bay for an exciting snorkel amongst 100s of colourful fish.
- The last stop of the day is Peters Bay to view some amazing colourful soft corals.
- The ride back to Paradise Cove Resort through the Whitsunday islands is simply breathtaking. Either continue with free resort activities or enjoy a nice relaxing sunbath by the pool while we get dinner prepared.
- After dinner relax and socialise with new friends, sit back in the hot spa or join in on a nature bush walk with one of our experienced crew.
- After breakfast the boat departs to Langford Sandbar for guests to soak up some sun, enjoy a last snorkel or take a short walk to the look out to take a stunning photo of the Whitsunday Islands.
- Morning tea is served before the ride home.
- The return journey gives offers one last chance to marvel at the Whitsunday islands and reflect on the amazing adventures of the last couple of days.
*While we try our best to fulfil our planned itinerary, please understand that tide and weather conditions sometimes result in us visiting alternate locations to ensure a more enjoyable trip for our passengers.
- 2 nights accommodation at Paradise Cove Resort
- Day trip to the best spots in the Whitsunday Islands
- Fresh clean linen
- Free use of snorkelling equipment
- All meals plus morning and afternoon snacks
- Tea and coffee
What to bring
- Sunscreen, sunglasses, towel and a hat
- Practical clothing and footwear (warmer items during winter)
- Underwater camera
- BYO alcohol (no glass or red wine)
- A sense of fun and adventure!
- Afternoon Tea – Homemade brownie
- Arrival Paradise Cove Resort – Cheese platter including crackers, dips, cheese, cabana, celery, Carrot + Tea Coffee.
- Dinner – Red Thai Chicken Curry, rice, spring Rolls.
- Desert – Chocolate mousse with crushed biscuits, coconut shavings, berries & vanilla ice cream
- Breakfast – Selected cereals, fruit salad, multi grain/wholemeal/white Bread, Toast toppings – vegemite, marmalade, butter, nutella, honey, strawberry jam, orange juice, berry juice and tea and Coffee.
- Morning Tea – Chocolate/berry muffins
*Food allergies and dietary needs to be requested at time of booking. We are unable to cater for Vegans but they are welcome to follow a vegetarian menu and bring their own snacks. A $12 surcharge is payable upon check in for all dietary requirements, excluding vegetarian.
- BYO Alcohol and drinks (no glass or red wine) LUGGAGE can be stored with Whitsundays Sailing Adventures for just AU$5 per person. It is advised to bring a rain jacket during summer months (Jan – April) and warmer clothes during winter months (May-September). Departure day may change over the Christmas & New Year per year. A 40ltr drybag will be provided upon check in, this must contain all your belongings for the trip. A deposit of $50 CASH will be taken on checkin.
- All bookings MUST reconfirm 72hrs in prior to departure during office hours (7am-5pm). Ph: 1300 653 100 or 07 4940 2000. Please book at least 3 weeks in advance to avoid disappointment. Travel Insurance is highly recommended particularly during wet season (Jan-Apr). Cancellations within 14 days of departure will forfeit cost of trip.
- Subject to availability – please note that we will send you the voucher or product within the indicated working day(s) after payment. If product is fully booked or sold out, full refund will be granted.
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- Guests must reconfirm their bookings at least 48 hours prior to their tour departing
- No refund, If you late or no show on the date of the scheduled departure or commencement time/date.
- If you cancel more than 10 calendar days prior to the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel between 6 and 9 calendar days prior to the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, you will be charged a cancellation fee of 50% of the transaction total.
- If you cancel within 5 calendar days of the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, you will be charged a cancellation fee of 100% of the transaction total. These cancellation terms are subject to change without notice and can be dependent on the individual tour operator/supplier.
- Please Note: If mentioned above, the supplier’s cancellation policy will take precedence over Crazy Aussie Australia’s cancellation policy. Refer to Terms and Conditions for further information.