Experience back to nature and into the wild with our Dolphin View Kayak Tour. It all starts with a stunning beach 4X4 trip into the Great Sandy National Park to the spectacular Double Island Point. Take in the views and natural beauty of Australia’s Nature Coast on a guided ocean kayak paddle whilst experiencing the buzzing hub of wildlife in this tropical aquatic paradise. This location features scenic views of the Rainbow Beach coloured sands, Fraser Island and pristine Honeymoon Bay.
- Depart Rainbow in specialised 4WD vehicles
- Experience the thrill of the Great Beach Drive taking in the stunning views & passing the famous Rainbow Beach coloured sand cliffs.
- Breathtaking remote beaches > an amazing sense of freedom.
- Arrive at an untouched paradise, Double Island Point.
- Spectacular headland buzzing with marine life & a dolphin tour in the wild!
- Equipment set up and safety/instruction briefing on the beach.
- Casual guided paddle around the headland taking in the unique views and local marine life.
- See local Bottlenose dolphins feeding and playing up close in the area.
- Whales on migration resting or to check us out and put on a show.
- Many different turtles feeding around the point.
- Get a unique view of the Double Island Point Lighthouse from the water.
- Light snacks & refreshments provided.
- 3 hour tour
- 4WD Great Beach Drive experience
- All equipment and safety briefing
- National Park entry fees
- Light snacks and refreshments
- Noosa North Shore ferry and to Teewah Beach
- Tour guides do take pictures during the tour which can be given to you on request
- Hotel Pick Up
What to Bring
- Water and snacks
- Tours run around low tide each day and departure times do change. Once you have received your voucher, please call the operator to confirm your departure time (Tour operator details will be printed on your voucher)
- Meeting Point: 1/6 Rainbow Beach Rd, Rainbow Beach QLD 4581
- Please arrive 15 minutes before departure time
- Subject to availability – please note that we will send you the voucher or product within the indicated working day(s) after payment. If product is fully booked or sold out, full refund will be granted.
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- Guests must reconfirm their bookings at least 48 hours prior to their tour departing
- No refund, If you late or no show on the date of the scheduled departure or commencement time/date.
- If you cancel more than 10 calendar days prior to the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel between 6 and 9 calendar days prior to the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, you will be charged a cancellation fee of 50% of the transaction total.
- If you cancel within 5 calendar days of the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, you will be charged a cancellation fee of 100% of the transaction total. These cancellation terms are subject to change without notice and can be dependent on the individual tour operator/supplier.
- Please Note: If mentioned above, the supplier’s cancellation policy will take precedence over Crazy Aussie Australia’s cancellation policy. Refer to Terms and Conditions for further information.