Phillip Island, on Victoria’s South Coast, is home to a colony of around 32,000 Little Penguins. Each night, hundreds (sometimes thousands!) of penguins emerge from the surf and waddle across the beach at the world famous Penguin Parade.
This full day tour includes nature walks along Phillip Island’s stunning beaches and boardwalks, meeting some of the local furry residents and of course the Penguin Parade.
- Australian Animal & Wildlife Park: Our Phillip Island tour includes Kangaroo feeding. Get up close and personal with the Koalas, Emus, Wombats, Dingoes, Tasmanian Devils and various Birdlife; a photographer’s dream!
- Woolamai Beach: Take a stroll on the rugged surf beach of Cape Woolamai.
- Phillip Island Grand Prix Circuit: Take a look at the place where the Australian motor racing action happens!
- Swan Lake: *Wander and spy some wetland birds and wallabies from the hidden observation platforms.
- Seal Rocks: Explore the network of scenic boardwalks traversing the rugged coastline and have the chance to spot some Australian fur seals.
- The Nobbies: Visit the award winning Nobbies Information Centre and take an educational virtual journey into the Southern Ocean and the WWF Antarctic Journey (additional expense).
- The Blowhole: View the powerful ocean force as it creates a blowhole.
- Summerlands: Observe the thunderous surf beneath the sheer-cliff faces.
- Penguin Parade: Have fun watching the spectacular Penguin Parade at the Phillip Island Nature Park, as the world’s smallest penguins magically appear out of the surf.
- Morning Tea
- Light lunch
- National park entry fees
- Penguin Parade entry
- Wildlife viewing
- Courtesy inner city pickup & drop off
- A friendly and informative tour guide
What you need to bring
- Water bottle, hat, sunscreen, comfortable walking shoes, warm and cool clothing, rain jacket, camera and a sense of adventure!
- Subject to availability – please note that we will send you the voucher or product within the indicated working day(s) after payment. If product is fully booked or sold out, full refund will be granted.
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- Guests must reconfirm their bookings at least 48 hours prior to their tour departing
- No refund, If you late or no show on the date of the scheduled departure or commencement time/date.
- If you cancel more than 10 calendar days prior to the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel between 6 and 9 calendar days prior to the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, you will be charged a cancellation fee of 50% of the transaction total.
- If you cancel within 5 calendar days of the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, you will be charged a cancellation fee of 100% of the transaction total. These cancellation terms are subject to change without notice and can be dependent on the individual tour operator/supplier.
- Please Note: If mentioned above, the supplier’s cancellation policy will take precedence over Crazy Aussie Australia’s cancellation policy. Refer to Terms and Conditions for further information.