Phillip Island is reached within a short 90 minute trip from Melbourne and offers visitors an enjoyable, wildlife-loving day out of the city. Combining all of these attractions into one affordable pass will let you save money while enjoying yourself on your next Victorian holiday. This Phillip Island 4 park pass provides a unique educational experience for everyone to enjoy.
Penguin Parade will get you up close to large groups of Little Penguins as they make their way from the water to the beach to rest for the evening. Koala Conservation Centre will let you see these adorable Aussie favourites in their natural environment away from the cages and enclosures. Churchill Island Heritage Farm offers guests the chance to step back in time and learn about the old ways of the region with various farm activities and sheep shearing as well as letting you get up close to a range of animals including wallabies. This pass will also give you entry in the Antarctic Journey, which is a family-friendly, hands-on interactive exhibit letting you experience an Antarctic Journey at the Nobbies via multimedia displays and virtual experiences.
- Penguin Parade – Witness the natural spectacle of the world’s smallest penguins arriving home at sunset each evening. Watch the penguins emerge from the waves then waddle across the sand to the safety of their burrows
- Koala Conservation Centre – Explore the treetop boardwalks to see koalas in their natural habitat
- Churchill Island Heritage Farm – Step back in time, explore the heritage and tranquil scenery of Churchill Island
- Antarctic Journey – Immerse yourself in the fun-filled, virtual world of Antarctica at the Nobbies Centre
4 Parks Pass
- Penguin Parade single entry
- Koala Conservation Centre single entry
- Churchill Island Heritage Farm single entry
- Antarctic Journey at the Nobbies Centre single entry
- Transport between attractions
- Penguin Parade – Penguins arrive at sunset every night of the year.
- Koala Conservation Centre – Koala Conservation Centre open 10am to 5pm daily. Extended hours in summer
- Churchill Island Heritage Farm – Churchill Island Heritage Farm is open 10am to 5pm daily. Opens 2pm on Christmas Day
- Antarctic Journey at the Nobbies Centre – The Antarctic Journey at the Nobbies is open from 10am and closes approximately 2 hours before sunset each day, and the Nobbies Centre itself closes approximately 1 hour before sunset each day to protect the native wildlife
- Penguins arrive at sunset every night of the year. And arrive 1 hour prior to penguin arrival time. Penguin Parade duration is 50 minutes from the time the first penguin crosses the beach
- If visiting during School holidays, Summer or Easter it is essential to book ahead to reserve your place
- Photography is NOT permitted at the Penguin Parade
- There is a 10-20 minute drive between attractions
- Phillip Island Nature Park is approximately a 90 minute drive from Melbourne
- Children under 4yrs old can travel free of charge
- Penguin Parade: 1019 Ventnor Rd, Summerlands, Victoria 3922
- Koala Conservation Centre: 1810 Phillip Island Road, Phillip Island, Victoria 3923
- Churchill Island Heritage Farm: 246 Samuel Amess Drive, Churchill Island, Newhaven 3925
- Adventure EcoBoat Tours: 11/13 The Esplanade, Cowes 3922
- Subject to availability – please note that we will send you the voucher or product within the indicated working day(s) after payment. If product is fully booked or sold out, full refund will be granted.
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- Guests must reconfirm their bookings at least 48 hours prior to their tour departing
- No refund, If you late or no show on the date of the scheduled departure or commencement time/date.
- If you cancel more than 10 calendar days prior to the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel between 6 and 9 calendar days prior to the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, you will be charged a cancellation fee of 50% of the transaction total.
- If you cancel within 5 calendar days of the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, you will be charged a cancellation fee of 100% of the transaction total. These cancellation terms are subject to change without notice and can be dependent on the individual tour operator/supplier.
- Please Note: If mentioned above, the supplier’s cancellation policy will take precedence over Crazy Aussie Australia’s cancellation policy. Refer to Terms and Conditions for further information.