Your journey to social relaxation starts here.
Visit the multi award winning and globally inspired Peninsula Hot Springs situated 70 minutes south of Melbourne on the picturesque Mornington Peninsula.
This is a natural hot spring with water sourced 630 metres below ground from geothermal rock and flows to more than twenty different pool areas.
A tranquil and relaxing experience set in beautiful natural surroundings, the hilltop pool offers a magical 360-degree view of the surrounding region.
Shhhhh……the secret is out!
September 2018 heralds the opening of the exciting 3rd stage at Peninsula Hot Springs. This will further enhance the visitor experience at this truly wonderful venue.
- General entry to all Bath House facilities
- Car seats for children/toddlers, available on request.
- Chilled bottled water freely available on the bus.
- Complementary towel for Bath House guests
- Locker Hire
What to Bring
- Swimwear/ Towels/ Footwear/ Robe /Hat
- Note: Robes & towels are available for hire at the venue.
- The venue also has cafe facilities.
Pick Up Times
- 11:00 am Opposite Oslo Hotel, 98 Grey St. St. Kilda
- 11:20 am Crown Promenade Bus Zone, Whiteman St., Southbank
- 11:30 am Nomads, 198 A’Beckett St., Melbourne
- 11:40 am Bus Zone, 86 Queen St., Melbourne
- 11:50 am Federation Square East Concourse, Russell St. Extension, Melbourne
- 1:00 pm Arrive at Hot Springs.
- 5:00 pm Depart Hot Springs
Return to Melbourne at approximately 6:30- 7:00 pm.
- Subject to availability – please note that we will send you the voucher or product within the indicated working day(s) after payment. If product is fully booked or sold out, full refund will be granted.
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- Guests must reconfirm their bookings at least 48 hours prior to their tour departing
- No refund, If you late or no show on the date of the scheduled departure or commencement time/date.
- If you cancel more than 10 calendar days prior to the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel between 6 and 9 calendar days prior to the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, you will be charged a cancellation fee of 50% of the transaction total.
- If you cancel within 5 calendar days of the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, you will be charged a cancellation fee of 100% of the transaction total. These cancellation terms are subject to change without notice and can be dependent on the individual tour operator/supplier.
- Please Note: If mentioned above, the supplier’s cancellation policy will take precedence over Crazy Aussie Australia’s cancellation policy. Refer to Terms and Conditions for further information.