Seeing these giant mammals of the sea has the ability to change your whole view on life. The gracefulness, the peacefulness, the playfulness, the curiosity, the showmanship and the awesome power of a humpback whale is something everyone should witness in their lifetime.
Whale watching is an exhilarating adventure, seeing these incredible creatures frolicking and swimming in the ocean is an awe-inspiring treat that you will remember forever! Breaching, tail slaps, spy hopping, fluke dives and peduncle throws are all some of the great moves you may see from the whales on their migrations. The whale population is increasing each year and and this year there is 16,000 plus whales expected to migrate past Sydney, which gives great opportunity to see them as Sydney is on their migration routes. Whale watching season runs from May-November. From May – August the whales are on their Northern migration to Tropical North Queensland and then from mid August – November they are on their southern migration back to the Antarctic along with their new born calves, the little calves are just gorgeous.
- 4 hour whale watching cruise from Eastern Pontoon, Circular Quay, along Sydney Harbour, out through Sydney Heads and return.
- Informative commentary on whales, their migration patterns and behaviour including a number of interesting facts and statistics.
- Hot breakfast on-board. Vegetarian and specific dietary requirements can be catered for with sufficient notice.
- Tea, Coffee and Water.
- Vessel the “Jerry Bailey” capable of carrying 180 pax with the number limited to 95 pax on whale watching tours to ensure everyone has a good vantage point. Fully qualified crew on board.
- Comfortable vessel with multiple outside viewing areas, indoor lounge area and licensed bar for beverages (extra charge).
- Departure: 08:00am
- Return: 12:00pm (approx.)
- Subject to availability – please note that we will send you the voucher or product within the indicated working day(s) after payment. If product is fully booked or sold out, full refund will be granted.
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- Guests must reconfirm their bookings at least 48 hours prior to their tour departing
- No refund, If you late or no show on the date of the scheduled departure or commencement time/date.
- If you cancel more than 10 calendar days prior to the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel between 6 and 9 calendar days prior to the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, you will be charged a cancellation fee of 50% of the transaction total.
- If you cancel within 5 calendar days of the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, you will be charged a cancellation fee of 100% of the transaction total. These cancellation terms are subject to change without notice and can be dependent on the individual tour operator/supplier.
- Please Note: If mentioned above, the supplier’s cancellation policy will take precedence over Crazy Aussie Australia’s cancellation policy. Refer to Terms and Conditions for further information.