Australian Outback Spectacular’s Heartland
Embark on a journey to the heartland of Australia through an all new show featuring true Australian characters, a transformative arena, mesmerising animals and immersive technology. Delve into the gripping tale of two struggling Aussie farmers, Reg and Marge, and rejoice with them as the community’s courage, bravery and generosity help them overcome a stunning, yet unforgiving life on the land. With the help from some unlikely characters, and friendships that will last a lifetime, the pair overcome the harsh realities of life on the land.
Including a delicious three course dinner with beverages, Australian Outback Spectacular’s Heartland takes guests on a compelling and emotional ride into the heart of the Australian bush.
- One of Australia’s most stirring true stories
- Magnificent animals including the spirited Australian stockhorse
- Stunning special effects
- Delicious 3 course dinner
- Beer, wine and soft drinks throughout the show
- Receive a complimentary Australian Outback Stockman’s Hat
- 3 course Australian BBQ dinner (vegetarian option available)
- Beer, wine or soft drink throughout the show
- The famous Australian Outback Stockman’s hat
- Transfers from Gold Coast Hotels
- Drinks in the pre-show
- Photos and other merchandise
Show Times and Dates
- Show available nightly Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday & Saturday*, except Christmas Day on 25 December.
- Doors Open at 6:15pm
- Show commences at 7:15pm (groups must arrive by 6:45pm).
- Show finishes at 9:15pm.
- Show schedule subject to seasonal changes throughout the year.
- Entrée: Rustic woodfire roasted vegetables and goat fetta tart served with wild rocket and homestyle Queensland Pineapple and Mustard seeded chutney.
- Main: Meal choice breakdown required at time of booking –
A juicy eye fillet steak served with a full-bodied jus dressed with lashings of plum sauce accompanied by roast pumpkin, green beans and a delicious potato parcel.
- Tender chicken breast served with a full-bodied jus dressed with lashings of plum sauce accompanied by roast pumpkin, green beans and a delicious potato parcel.
- Vegetarian: Mini camp oven filled with Braised Vegetables served with green beans, roast pumpkin and a potato parcel.
- Dark Chocolate Tart drizzled with a delicious honey salted caramel sauce, topped with a pinch of chocolate dirt from the outback.
- Drinks: Choice of beer, wine or soft drink throughout the show.
Special dietary variations can be accommodated for guests requiring options to the standard menu based on medical advice (minimum 48 hours notice required).
- Halal food is available and must be made known at the time of booking
- Companion Card not accepted
- A limited number of seats are available for guests in wheelchairs and must be advised at the time of booking so that they can be accommodated.
Australian Outback Spectacular is located in Oxenford between Warner Bros. Movie World & Wet “n” Wild. Take exit 60 from the Pacific Hwy. Driving time is approx. 45mins from Brisbane and 20mins from Surfers Paradise. Parking is free.
Terms and Conditions
All tickets purchased online are non refundable and not exchangeable and cannot be resold. Australian Outback Spectacular tickets are valid only for the date and show booked. Seat allocation is made by a prescribed computer program on a “best available” basis and no changes to the seat allocated to each ticket purchased are permitted.
- Subject to availability – please note that we will send you the voucher or product within the indicated working day(s) after payment. If product is fully booked or sold out, full refund will be granted.
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- Guests must reconfirm their bookings at least 48 hours prior to their tour departing
- No refund, If you late or no show on the date of the scheduled departure or commencement time/date.
- If you cancel more than 10 calendar days prior to the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel between 6 and 9 calendar days prior to the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, you will be charged a cancellation fee of 50% of the transaction total.
- If you cancel within 5 calendar days of the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, you will be charged a cancellation fee of 100% of the transaction total. These cancellation terms are subject to change without notice and can be dependent on the individual tour operator/supplier.
- Please Note: If mentioned above, the supplier’s cancellation policy will take precedence over Crazy Aussie Australia’s cancellation policy. Refer to Terms and Conditions for further information.