This Ocean Rafting package offers a Double Deal for guests wanting to choose both cruises and experience more adventure for less to Whitehaven Beach, travelling on both the Northern Exposure and Southern Lights tours over two days (need not be consecutive).
Each Ocean Rafting day offers three days in one, including an exhilarating ride to Whitehaven Beach and Hill Inlet, pristine snorkelling reefs and guided Whitsunday Island National Parks walks. Ocean Rafting is the only tour to have direct access to all areas of the stunning and iconic Hill Inlet beach, and special snorkel sites at Hook Island and Border Island ensure a memorable underwater experience.
The semi rigid inflatable vessels are super fast allowing guests to experience a fun ride, adventure and education amongst the natural beauty of the Whitsundays. 32 passengers at most allows for personal snorkelling lessons and the pleasure of a small group.
The Northern Exposure eco adventure is a favourite amongst avid snorkellers because it is the only Whitsunday adventure which includes two different snorkel destinations. Not only that, but it includes a visit to the stunning beach at Hill Inlet, north end of Whitehaven Beach, and a guided National Park walk to the lookout above the silica sand of Whitehaven.
The Southern Lights tour visits both the northern and southern ends of Whitehaven Beach. Enjoy at least two hours relaxing on the world famous white silica sand, a guided walk to Hill Inlet Lookout and experience the Southern end of Whitehaven Beach. Snorkel for over an hour at Border Island, Dumbell Island or one of our “secret” snorkel spots, enjoying the amazing hard and soft corals of the fringing reefs.
The main difference between Ocean Rafting’s two tours is that the Northern Exposure offers more snorkelling time and the Southern Lights has more beach time.
The tour also includes a visit to the stunning beach at Hill Inlet, north end of Whitehaven Beach, and a guided National Park walk to Hill Inlet lookout above the silica sand of Whitehaven. We are the only tour to have direct access to Hill Inlet beaches, where you can explore, enjoy an optional buffet style lunch served at the beach and swim in the crystal clear turquoise ocean or just relax on the silica white sand. Small groups allow you to experience this tropical paradise away from the crowds.
Experience Ocean Rafting’s signature adrenalin fuelled action while exploring the islands, inlets and beaches on custom built semi-rigid inflatable vessels, travelling at speeds of up to 35 knots (65 km/hour). The vessels are up to 12 metre semi-rigid inflatable vessels, originally designed and built as rescue crafts and are driven by 500hp engines, allowing you to experience a fun, high speed ride amongst the natural beauty of the Whitsundays.
- Two tours over two days – Northern Exposure and Southern Lights
- Visit to Whitehaven Beach and Hill Inlet
- Guided National Park walks
- Inner fringing coral reef snorkelling
- Personalised snorkel instruction
- Use of snorkel equipment and flotation devices
- Reef and island naturalist talks
- Courtesy bus transfers
- Cake for afternoon tea
What to bring
- A beach bag including a towel, hat and shoes.
- A jacket during winter to protect you from wind and for warmth after snorkelling.
- Cameras in a waterproof case or Tupperware.
- Cash for water, soft drinks, beer, fruit juices and chocolates for sale on board.
- If you have chosen not to have our buffet style lunch, please ensure that you bring your own as we do not visit any resorts during the day.
- A sense of humour is always welcome!
- Departs: 10.00am (check in at 9.00am) from Airlie Beach
- Returns: 4:30pm to Airlie Beach
Abell Point Marina North, Shingley Drive (next to Sorrento Restaurant & Bar), Airlie Beach, QLD, 4802, Australia.
- Subject to availability – please note that we will send you the voucher or product within the indicated working day(s) after payment. If product is fully booked or sold out, full refund will be granted.
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- Guests must reconfirm their bookings at least 48 hours prior to their tour departing
- No refund, If you late or no show on the date of the scheduled departure or commencement time/date.
- If you cancel more than 10 calendar days prior to the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel between 6 and 9 calendar days prior to the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, you will be charged a cancellation fee of 50% of the transaction total.
- If you cancel within 5 calendar days of the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, you will be charged a cancellation fee of 100% of the transaction total. These cancellation terms are subject to change without notice and can be dependent on the individual tour operator/supplier.
- Please Note: If mentioned above, the supplier’s cancellation policy will take precedence over Crazy Aussie Australia’s cancellation policy. Refer to Terms and Conditions for further information.