Looking to fill your evening with fun and adventure with nature. Join Southern Cross on Australia’s only Night 4wding Rainforest and Glowworm Tour. Experience night time 4wding, local commentary on nocturnal flora and fauna finished off with Glowworms in their natural environment alongside secluded National Park waterfall.
A local mountain restaurant will provide our supper. With a choice of freshly made deserts topped off with a Cappuccino, Tea or Hot Chocolate.
- Full commentary both in the vehicle and on walk
- Evening Supper at a local Café open just for us. Freshly baked cakes and biscuits at our exclusive venue away from all the crowds
- Guided Rainforest Walk to Curtis Falls in Tamborine National Park to view Nocturnal wildlife and Glowworms
- Australia’s only night time 4wding on tracks with Gold Coast Views over the city lights
- Stargazing on our return journey
- No crowds, just you and your guides, No large coaches where we visit!
- Umbrellas in all vehicles along with insect repellent should you require
- All customers receive torches for use in the Rainforest
- For our return journey home our vehicle will activate free Wifi to say hello to friends and family back at home
- Light supper of Cappuccinos, Mocha’s and Hot Chocolates with Freshly baked Cakes at local Restaurant.
- Guided Rainforest walk to waterfall at night time
- View Glow Worms and Nocturnal Wildlife as we guide you to the waterfall
- Secluded lookout over the Gold Coast Skyline
- Exciting Night 4wding through Eucalyptus Forests
- Stargazing and check out the Southern Cross
- Modern Luxury 4WD vehicles
- In Vehicle Wi-Fi for return journey home
- No Crowds, just you and your guide
- Each guests gets a low watt torch (don’t want to upset the Glow-worms) to find your way
- Departure: 6:30pm – Return: 10-10.30pm -(time varies depending on time of year Tour takes approx 3-3 1/2)
Australia’s only Night time 4WD Safari of Glow Worms in Australia. This small group tour is an experience like no other. Not only experience 4wding at night but see the forests come to life at night. Obviously this is more than just a 4wding experience. Our location for Glow-worms is hidden away from all the tourist buses but still located deep within Tamborine National Park. The added bonus to this walk is the waterfall at the end. See it at night time!
After departing the city of the Gold Coast as the sun sets we head off-road to the top of Tamborine Mountain. First stop is half way to the summit of Tamborine Mountain to view the city Skyline of the Gold Coast.
Visit a local Restaurant on Tamborine Mountain for evening supper of Freshly baked cakes served with Cappuccino, Mocha, Tea or Hot Chocolate .
As nighttime falls on the Rainforests the forest comes alive with Nocturnal wildlife. Let us guide you through this amazing change in the forest.
We view the Glow worms not only at the waterfall but right there in front of you on the banks of our secluded rainforest walk like stars in the night sky. We guarantee you will love this tour and it stands apart from all others offered.
- Tours depart daily from Novotel Surfers Paradise (The Grand Chancellor) at 6.30pm (or earlier from your hotel) and return at approximately 10.30pm. Novotel Surfers Paradise is located on the corner of Surfers Paradise Blvd and Hanlan St, Surfers Paradise.
What to Bring
- Guests should wear comfortable walking shoes and bring a jacket for the cooler evenings
- Water bottle
- Subject to availability – please note that we will send you the voucher or product within the indicated working day(s) after payment. If product is fully booked or sold out, full refund will be granted.
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- Guests must reconfirm their bookings at least 48 hours prior to their tour departing
- No refund, If you late or no show on the date of the scheduled departure or commencement time/date.
- If you cancel more than 10 calendar days prior to the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel between 6 and 9 calendar days prior to the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, you will be charged a cancellation fee of 50% of the transaction total.
- If you cancel within 5 calendar days of the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, you will be charged a cancellation fee of 100% of the transaction total. These cancellation terms are subject to change without notice and can be dependent on the individual tour operator/supplier.
- Please Note: If mentioned above, the supplier’s cancellation policy will take precedence over Crazy Aussie Australia’s cancellation policy. Refer to Terms and Conditions for further information.