Thrill all your senses and discover the magic of Newcastle, NSW from up above with a 15,000ft Tandem Skydive! Once at the drop zone, the fun seriously begins. On the count of three, you’ll be out of the plane door and free falling for up to 60 seconds and reaching speeds of up to 200km/hr attached to a qualified skydiving instructor. Once your initial fear has disappeared and your parachute has been pulled, you’ll be able to relax a little as you leisurely float to views of the entirety of the region for around 5 to 7 minutes. Offering up magnificent views of the Hunter Valley and the Lake region, as well as million dollar views of the amazing NSW coastline, this experience is truly one you will never forget.
All personalised training and instruction is provided before your jump to help settle any fears you may have. Newcastle skydives operate from Thursday to Monday, with weekend jumps incurring extra costs.The drop zone is located at Belmont Airport, Newcastle and is accessible by car, bus or train. Purchase a Newcastle Tandem Skydive today and enjoy an experience unlike anything you’ll have done before.
- A spectacular drop zone with views of the Hunter Valley, The Lake region, and directly on top of amazing coast line with access to the beach, it provides a truly unique day trip experience
- Easily accessible from Sydney via train or self drive to Newcastle’s only beach skydive with amazing beach views
- Scenic flight up to 15,000ft
- 60 seconds of free-fall
- Skydive with 8+ friends and save $40 each (Subject to availability)
- 15,000ft tandem skydive
- Skydive Certificate
- All personalised training and instruction
- City transfers (weekdays only)
- APF Levy and admin fee – $35
- Video and photo packages (these can be purchased directly with the activity provider on the day of your skydive)
- You must be 12 years of age or older to skydive
- There is no maximum age limit, however reasonable fitness is required
- If you are over 95kg, you will be assessed by a Drop Zone Safety Officer on site to determine safety issues due to harness size restrictions and weather conditions. Surcharges apply to participants 95kg and over (see below for weight surcharges)
- All jumps are subject to change due to weather conditions
- Rates vary and are dependent on what day you jump. Midweek (Monday to Friday) prices can vary to weekend prices (Saturday, Sunday & Public Holidays)
- Prices are seasonal and are constantly changing. The from price displayed may not always be the price you are going to pay, as once you click on your specified date, the price will change to reflect the price for that date/season. Please note that in some cases where you cannot click on a date to obtain the price, please call us so we can assist you
Self Drive Meet Point
The drop zone check-in office is located at Belmont Airport, Newcastle and can be easily accessed by car, bus or train.
From Sydney CBD you can jump on the Central Coast and Newcastle train line and then hop on the 349 or 350 bus from Newcastle station down to Belmont • A quick 1.5 hour drive from Sydney along the coast will drop you just out the front of the Belmont Airport • Only half an hour drive from Newcastle.
- Subject to availability – please note that we will send you the voucher or product within the indicated working day(s) after payment. If product is fully booked or sold out, full refund will be granted.
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- Guests must reconfirm their bookings at least 48 hours prior to their tour departing
- No refund, If you late or no show on the date of the scheduled departure or commencement time/date.
- If you cancel more than 10 calendar days prior to the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel between 6 and 9 calendar days prior to the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, you will be charged a cancellation fee of 50% of the transaction total.
- If you cancel within 5 calendar days of the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, you will be charged a cancellation fee of 100% of the transaction total. These cancellation terms are subject to change without notice and can be dependent on the individual tour operator/supplier.
- Please Note: If mentioned above, the supplier’s cancellation policy will take precedence over Crazy Aussie Australia’s cancellation policy. Refer to Terms and Conditions for further information.