Our award nominated Tour Guides are tour professionals, with an intimate knowledge of Moreton Island’s unique attractions. We have become famous in Queensland for our love for fun, and that’s why Sunset Safaris is the “People’s Choice” tour company. Our mission is to make your visit to Moreton Island more than just a beautiful place to go, but an “Experience to Remember.”
Experience the thrill of Sand Tobogganing up to 70 km/h as we visit the Desert. This fully supervised activity is guaranteed to give you the thrill ride of a lifetime as you slide down a huge naturally formed sand dune.
See Nemo up close as we take you on a fully guided snorkel of the Tangalooma Shipwrecks. See coral, fish, turtles and much more as we weave our way through the shipwrecks on our snorkelling discovery.
- 4WD Bus
The adventure continues as we drive along the beach and through sandy 4WD only bush tracks. Experience the adventure of traversing rough 4WD terrain in our awesome 4WD buses in air-conditioned comfort.
- Swimming and Beach Activities
Relax in the sun and enjoy the breathtaking scenery of Tangalooma Beach. Go for a swim in the crystal clear water, or enjoy a spot of beach volleyball. Kick back on a sun lounge with a drink in your hand and live the good life.
- Enjoy a beautiful cruise across the magnificent Moreton Bay on the MiCat Ferry. Enjoy air-conditioned comfort with cafe and bar facilities
- Relax on the beach at the Tangalooma Wrecks and have fun in the sun
- Enjoy a fully guided snorkeling tour of the Tangalooma Ship Wrecks (wind, weather & tidal conditions apply)
- Swim with our special “See Thru” body boards, also available to all snorkelers – perfect for beginners and not so strong swimmers
- See turtles, dolphins, coral and thousands of beautiful reef fish
- Picnic lunch on the beach
- Experience the awesome fish feeding FRENZY in the Transparent Kayaks
- Feel the exhilaration of sand tobogganing at speeds of up to 70km/h
- Experience a 4WD adventure in our 4WD “Tough Bus” as we travel the rugged 4WD tracks of Moreton Island to “The Desert”
- Swim the crystal clear beaches of Tangalooma Beach
- 1 Day Moreton Island Tour
- Island activities such as snorkelling, kayaking and sandboarding
- Picnic lunch
- 4WD Bus Experience
- National Park Levy: $50 per adult & $35 Child 13 or under, to be paid in cash to driver before departure
- Meals that are not mentioned
What to Bring
- Warm clothing, comfortable shoes
- Swimwear, towel
- Hat, sunscreen
- Water bottle
- Shower amenities
- Daily departure except Wednesday
- There is a $10 Per person per tour Surcharge for Public Holiday Periods, including Easter, and 24th December through to the 1st January inclusive
- In case of dangerous or poor weather conditions and rain, a scenic tour of the island may be conducted in place of affected activities
- Subject to availability – please note that we will send you the voucher or product within the indicated working day(s) after payment. If product is fully booked or sold out, full refund will be granted.
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- Guests must reconfirm their bookings at least 48 hours prior to their tour departing
- No refund, If you late or no show on the date of the scheduled departure or commencement time/date.
- If you cancel more than 10 calendar days prior to the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel between 6 and 9 calendar days prior to the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, you will be charged a cancellation fee of 50% of the transaction total.
- If you cancel within 5 calendar days of the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, you will be charged a cancellation fee of 100% of the transaction total. These cancellation terms are subject to change without notice and can be dependent on the individual tour operator/supplier.
- Please Note: If mentioned above, the supplier’s cancellation policy will take precedence over Crazy Aussie Australia’s cancellation policy. Refer to Terms and Conditions for further information.