With your friendly and skilled eco guide and driver enjoy the safety and adventure on this fully guided 4WD off-road adventure – an Eco-Experience on Moreton Island.
We ferry cruise the Brisbane River past Moreton Bay Islands across Moreton Bay Marine Park.
The 3 level Catamaran allows for great photos, has kiosk and bar on board. Keep a look out with the chance of seeing dolphins, turtles and schools of fish.
Arrive Moreton Island white sandy beaches, your playground for the day; and board your 4WD guided tour.
This tour will travel south through the forest sand tracks to the Desert sand hills.
This fully guided activity includes all sand boarding gear and equipment and full instructions for a great outdoor adventure.
Full speed down the island’s biggest sand hills, what an experience.
Enjoy a beach walk, and explore Tangalooma Resort and Dolphin Research Centre, swim or relax. Picnic lunch & cold drinks included at Tangalooma Beach, and enjoy while over-looking the Tangalooma Shipwrecks, Glasshouse Mountains and Moreton Bay Marine Park.
After lunch & a brief relax, enjoy a guided snorkel tour of the Tangalooma Shipwrecks. Safe adventure snorkel with professional guide, with all snorkeling gear provided (fins, mask, snorkel). This snorkel experience will allow you to see coral, fish, turtle and the shipwreck under water. Kayak the Shipwrecks and spend time exploring many species of fish, turtles and other marine wildlife.
Depart on the afternoon ferry, with a luxury cruise across the bay into the mouth of the Brisbane River and return bus to Brisbane.
- Luxury ferry cruise to Moreton Island from Brisbane River port through Eco marine park
- 4WD beach tour to island track for Eco experience through coastal forest to high sand hills of the desert
- Sandboarding and sand surfing (all gear fully guided)
- Up close scenic walk to beach and pass through Tangalooma resort and dolphin centre
- Arrive Tangalooma Shipwrecks for safe adventure snorkel. Professional guide with snorkelling gear (Fins, mask and snorkel)
- Or Kayak the Shipwrecks and spend time exploring many species of fish, turtles and other marine wildlife (Kayak, paddle, Life jacket)
- Pickup and return to Brisbane City
- Fully guided snorkel of shipwrecks
- All snorkelling gear (fins, mask, snorkel)
- All Kayaking gear (Kayak, paddle, Life jacket)
- Fully guided sandboard tour (all gear supplied)
- Guided 4WD tour west coast to desert and National Park
- Picnic lunch, cold drinks and fresh fruits
- National Park & ferry fees – $50 per person per day – payable on day of departure to your friendly guide
- Subject to availability – please note that we will send you the voucher or product within the indicated working day(s) after payment. If product is fully booked or sold out, full refund will be granted.
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- Guests must reconfirm their bookings at least 48 hours prior to their tour departing
- No refund, If you late or no show on the date of the scheduled departure or commencement time/date.
- If you cancel more than 10 calendar days prior to the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel between 6 and 9 calendar days prior to the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, you will be charged a cancellation fee of 50% of the transaction total.
- If you cancel within 5 calendar days of the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, you will be charged a cancellation fee of 100% of the transaction total. These cancellation terms are subject to change without notice and can be dependent on the individual tour operator/supplier.
- Please Note: If mentioned above, the supplier’s cancellation policy will take precedence over Crazy Aussie Australia’s cancellation policy. Refer to Terms and Conditions for further information.