Boasting easily one of the best skydiving views in the world, this Mission Beach Tandem Skydive will see you enjoy views of the beautiful Great Barrier Reef as you dive from heights of 15,000ft. This unforgettable experience offers some of the best scenery in the world, including 14 kilometres worth of lush rainforest, pristine beaches, vibrant blue water, the magical underwater world of the reef and an assortment of tropical islands – can you really ask for anything better?
Once at the skydiving centre, you’ll enjoy a personalised training and instruction session to help settle any concerns, before you’re suited up in all the gear ready for an adventure of a lifetime. Once the plane has reach the desired altitude, you and your qualified instructor will dive from the plane, beginning the most insane minute you’ll ever experience! Free falling for 60 seconds, and reaching speeds of up to 200km per hour, this is one adventure that is certain to make you feel alive. After your parachute has been pulled, you’ll slow to a more comfortable speed, leisurely making your way back to ground for the next 5 to 7 minutes. Whilst floating you’ll be able to take in the incredible beauty that is visible below, and even have the chance to steer your own parachute.
- Skydive to earth at speeds up to 200km per hour
- Spectacular views of the Great Barrier Reef
- Assist in the steering of your own parachute
- 5 star training facility
- Latest modern parachutes equipped with backup automatic parachute deployment computer
- 15,000ft tandem skydive
- Transfers from your Cairns or Mission Beach accommodation
- Skydive Certificate
- All personalised training and instruction
- APF Levy and admin fee – $35
- Video and photo packages (these can be purchased directly with the activity provider on the day of your skydive)
- You must be 12 years of age or older to skydive
- There is no maximum age limit, however reasonable fitness is required
- If you are over 110kg, you will be subject to tandem master assessment. Surcharges apply to participants 95kg and over (see below for weight surcharges)
- All jumps are subject to change due to weather conditions
If you are self driving, the drop zone check-in office is located at 39 Porter Promenade, Mission Beach.
- Subject to availability – please note that we will send you the voucher or product within the indicated working day(s) after payment. If product is fully booked or sold out, full refund will be granted.
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- Guests must reconfirm their bookings at least 48 hours prior to their tour departing
- No refund, If you late or no show on the date of the scheduled departure or commencement time/date.
- If you cancel more than 10 calendar days prior to the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel between 6 and 9 calendar days prior to the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, you will be charged a cancellation fee of 50% of the transaction total.
- If you cancel within 5 calendar days of the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, you will be charged a cancellation fee of 100% of the transaction total. These cancellation terms are subject to change without notice and can be dependent on the individual tour operator/supplier.
- Please Note: If mentioned above, the supplier’s cancellation policy will take precedence over Crazy Aussie Australia’s cancellation policy. Refer to Terms and Conditions for further information.