Visit Melbourne Zoo and get up close with a wide and diverse range of native Australian and international wildlife in easy reach of the Melbourne CBD! One of Australia’s most popular wildlife attractions, Melbourne Zoo features over 320 individual species of wildlife encompassing all parts of the animal kingdom – all your favourite creatures from across the globe are here including elephants, orangutans, Sumatran tigers, giraffes and much more. Add to this the wide array of Aussie creatures such as kangaroos, wombats, koalas, echidnas and plenty more and it’s a comprehensive wildlife attraction that both adults and kids will love.
Walk through various specially-designed animal enclosures for an extra up-close experience, and enjoy the plentiful daily keeper talks for further insight into some of the marvellous creatures such as seals, gorillas, tigers, and penguins.
Couple the fantastic selection of animals with the spacious grounds and helpful, friendly keepers and staff, and Melbourne Zoo ticks all the boxes for a day full of wildlife goodness in Melbourne. There’s also plenty of activities in the zoo to keep the kids occupied, with chances for animal interaction you don’t get at many other zoos.
- Over 320 species from around the world can be found in a natural setting just five minutes from the city centre
- Visitors will stroll through the lush Asian and African rainforests, where tigers roam and monkeys swing from tree to tree
- See eye to eye with our Lion pride in their special exhibit at Lion Gorge and then wander on through to the Trail of the Elephants
- Get close and personal with unique Australian wildlife including Koalas, Kangaroos, Wombats and Emus in an Australian bush setting
- Head into the underwater world to see Victoria’s iconic little penguins and Australian fur seals
- Daily keeper talks featuring Giant Tortoise, Koalas, Elephants, Seals, Orang-utans, Gorillas, Tigers and Penguins
- General Admission
- Daily keeper talks and presentations
- Open from 9am to 5pm every day of the year.
- Kids are free on weekends, Victorian public holidays and Victorian government school holidays. Click here for the Victorian Public Holidays and School Holidays schedule
- Subject to availability – please note that we will send you the voucher or product within the indicated working day(s) after payment. If product is fully booked or sold out, full refund will be granted.
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- Guests must reconfirm their bookings at least 48 hours prior to their tour departing
- No refund, If you late or no show on the date of the scheduled departure or commencement time/date.
- If you cancel more than 10 calendar days prior to the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel between 6 and 9 calendar days prior to the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, you will be charged a cancellation fee of 50% of the transaction total.
- If you cancel within 5 calendar days of the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, you will be charged a cancellation fee of 100% of the transaction total. These cancellation terms are subject to change without notice and can be dependent on the individual tour operator/supplier.
- Please Note: If mentioned above, the supplier’s cancellation policy will take precedence over Crazy Aussie Australia’s cancellation policy. Refer to Terms and Conditions for further information.