Buy your tickets online for the Melbourne Star wheel and get some outstanding views of Melbourne city and its many highlights at both day and night in the heart of the popular Docklands district. Join the family and climb aboard one of the large, spacious “pods” that make up the largest observation wheel in Australia as you either stand or sit while it ascends and raises you up, up and away. You’ll gain a whole new appreciation for how scenic Melbourne city and its surrounds are; learn about Melbourne in a whole new way as the wheel rotates and you take in outstanding 360 degree views – be sure to bring your camera!
- 21 spacious, air-conditioned cabins giving you an unparalleled, 360-degree views of the city
- Walk around and take in the views from all angles, while audio commentary gives you a brief introduction to the history and significance of the sights below
- At its peak height of 120 metres – the equivalent of a 40 storey building, will provide uninterrupted 360-degree panoramic views of Melbourne, Port Phillip Bay and the surrounding area up to 40 kilometres away
- Single 30 minute flight on the Melbourne Star
- Melbourne Star is open daily from 11am until 10pm (last flight at 9.30pm). Melbourne Star Observation Wheel will open from 1pm on Christmas Day (December 25) and Anzac Day (April 25). Operational hours are subject to weather conditions and may be changed without notice.
Due to operational requirements, the following items are not permitted to be taken into cabins
- Food and drinks (bottled water is allowable), with the exception of Star Experience Packages or Functions & Events guests
- Animals with the exception of guide, hearing or assistance dogs
- Rollerblades, bikes, scooters and skateboards
- Large backpacks and suitcases
- Prams and strollers are at the discretion of management
- Subject to availability – please note that we will send you the voucher or product within the indicated working day(s) after payment. If product is fully booked or sold out, full refund will be granted.
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- Guests must reconfirm their bookings at least 48 hours prior to their tour departing
- No refund, If you late or no show on the date of the scheduled departure or commencement time/date.
- If you cancel more than 10 calendar days prior to the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel between 6 and 9 calendar days prior to the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, you will be charged a cancellation fee of 50% of the transaction total.
- If you cancel within 5 calendar days of the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, you will be charged a cancellation fee of 100% of the transaction total. These cancellation terms are subject to change without notice and can be dependent on the individual tour operator/supplier.
- Please Note: If mentioned above, the supplier’s cancellation policy will take precedence over Crazy Aussie Australia’s cancellation policy. Refer to Terms and Conditions for further information.