This is a stunning way to check out all major iconic sights of Melbourne from a unique water-level perspective. After a quick briefing and paddling lesson, participants will get kitted up and head downriver under the Princes Bridge and into the heart of Melbourne. The tour will continue along the Yarra River past Flinders Station and up to the iconic Polly Woodside Tallship at South Wharf before entering the Docklands precinct and the beautiful Yarra’s Edge Marina. After a short break the paddlers then head back upstream past Crown Casino and the lively South Bank district before finishing back at Boathouse Drive.
- Suitable for all ages
- No experience necessary
With a fleet of extremely stable Sea Bear sea kayaks, the experience will be even easier for first-time paddlers.
- Tour runs Wed – Sun (Oct-May) and Fri – Sun (Jun-Sep)
- Meeting Time is 2pm
- It takes about 1.5 hours to complete the City Sights Tour of which about 1 hour is actual paddling time.
- All paddling accessories, waterproof bags and bottle of water.
What to bring
- A sun hat, sunscreen and sunglasses especially during the warmer months. You can wear your normal street clothes but you may want to bring a change of clothes if you are going out afterwards.
The City Sights Tour starts and finishes at Boathouse Drive next to Princes Bridge directly across the Yarra River from Federation Square. It is a 5 minute stroll to Flinders Train Station and multiple tram stops.
- We need a minimum of 4 people for the tour to run.
- Subject to availability – please note that we will send you the voucher or product within the indicated working day(s) after payment. If product is fully booked or sold out, full refund will be granted.
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- Guests must reconfirm their bookings at least 48 hours prior to their tour departing
- No refund, If you late or no show on the date of the scheduled departure or commencement time/date.
- If you cancel more than 10 calendar days prior to the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel between 6 and 9 calendar days prior to the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, you will be charged a cancellation fee of 50% of the transaction total.
- If you cancel within 5 calendar days of the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, you will be charged a cancellation fee of 100% of the transaction total. These cancellation terms are subject to change without notice and can be dependent on the individual tour operator/supplier.
- Please Note: If mentioned above, the supplier’s cancellation policy will take precedence over Crazy Aussie Australia’s cancellation policy. Refer to Terms and Conditions for further information.