Arriving home to Melbourne from a long journey or flying in for an unforgettable Melbourne getaway? Remove the stress factor from your travel plans with a reliable and comfortable Melbourne airport transfer. Arriving in to a new place can be stressful and trying to find your way around after a flight is the last thing you need! Save your strength for exploring and adventuring your way around Victoria’s largest city and book a convenient Melbourne Airport transfer to your chosen accommodation in Melbourne!
An airport transfer service will pick you up from the Melbourne International or Domestic Terminal and take you straight to the door of your Melbourne accommodation – its convenient, easy and most importantly – stress free! Whether you are travelling alone, with your family or in a group you need a hassle-free service that gets you there quickly, safely and at an affordable price.
- Shared transfers from Melbourne Tullamarine Airport to your Melbourne CBD Hotel
Please include the following information upon booking
- Hotel Name
- Arrival Time
- Arrival Flight Number
- Normal luggage allowance includes 1 suitcase and 1 carry on item per person.
- Luggage is limited to one suitcase and one piece of hand luggage per person (per airport weight guidelines). Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs, bikes etc) may have certain restrictions, please enquire with the transport operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- Confirmation of your transfer will be received at time of booking. Local transport operator’s information including phone number is included on your confirmation voucher
- Please be ready and waiting outside your accommodation or designated pick-up point at least 10 minutes prior to your pick-up time. This should enable passengers to connect with their respective flights and allow for traffic fluctuations
- Subject to availability – please note that we will send you the voucher or product within the indicated working day(s) after payment. If product is fully booked or sold out, full refund will be granted.
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- Guests must reconfirm their bookings at least 48 hours prior to their tour departing
- No refund, If you late or no show on the date of the scheduled departure or commencement time/date.
- If you cancel more than 10 calendar days prior to the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel between 6 and 9 calendar days prior to the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, you will be charged a cancellation fee of 50% of the transaction total.
- If you cancel within 5 calendar days of the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, you will be charged a cancellation fee of 100% of the transaction total. These cancellation terms are subject to change without notice and can be dependent on the individual tour operator/supplier.
- Please Note: If mentioned above, the supplier’s cancellation policy will take precedence over Crazy Aussie Australia’s cancellation policy. Refer to Terms and Conditions for further information.