SAVE while getting 14 consecutive days entry to popular Gold Coast theme parks Sea World, Movie World, Paradise Country, and Wet ‘n’ Wild with this great value pass that’s ideal for visitors to the Gold Coast! See all the amazing marine creatures and aquatic-themed rides at Sea World, get up close with all your favourite movie and cartoon characters at Movie World, and splash down for ton of watery fun at Wet ‘n’ Wild all for a single low price.
If you’re heading to the Gold Coast for a family holiday and aren’t pressed for time, then this is the pass for you! Enjoy the freedom to spend as little or as much time as you like in the different parks with unlimited entry over the whole 14 days. Spend the morning in one park, and the afternoon in another, or take advantage of the opportunity to take a rest and recover day between each theme park before being overwhelmed by all the fun and excitement all over again – the options are endless.
Warner Bros. Movie World
- Batwing Spaceshot, experience a rapid 4g vertical launch up a 60 mtr tower
- Superman Escape, 0-100km in just 2 secs. This is the best roller coaster in Australia
- Arkham Asylum, a roller coaster upside down…well you have to see it. Pull 4g’s over this 700 mtr track
- Hollywood Stunt Driver, this is real action live movie set incorporating breathtaking stunts, precision driving. The best stunt show you will ever see!
- Wild West Falls adventure ride, combines water, the wild west, cowboys, wagon trains and a 70km per hour splashdown!
- Kids WB Funzone, home to your favourite Looney Tunes characters and rides inc Bugs bunny, Daffy Duck, Tweety, Sylvester and much much more
- Castaway Bay, the new $6m interactive adventure zone amazing child themed adventure areas
- Jet Rescue, join the mission to save the our marine life on the new Jet Rescue….hitting speeds of 70km p/hr on the back of a jetski!
- Storm Coaster, one of the craziest roller coasters going around!
- Beach Break Bay includes a range of kids rides, attractions and daily shows with your favourite friends Bert, Ernie, Big Bird, Zoe, Grover, Cookie Monster and Elmo!
- Sea World Mono rail, best way between Sea World resort and Sea World
- Dolphin show, the highlight of the day at Sea World. Watch the trainers and the stars of the show jump, flip, surf in the 2500 undercover viewing area.
- Ray Reef, an interactive display of Sting Rays
- Polar Bear Shores, a great arctic display of its residents, the Polar Bears!
- Shark Bay, an awesome multi-level above and below water exhibit
- 3 times bigger than any other water park in Australia
- AquaLoop, enter the trap door, be released and travel through 4 transparent slides at speeds of 60km per hour. This is the craziest slide in the world
- Plummet 30mts whilst spinning on a massive surfboard…awesome!
- Whirlpool springs, just like the real thing!
- Wet n Wild Junior, this is a kids adventure playground with interactive games, slides and a giant tipping bucket that frequently spills water over the whole enclosure
- Mammoth Falls, 6 person giant tube plummeting over 200mtrs of white water rapids!
- Super 8 Aqua racer….custom drag lights…who will be the first to the bottom
- River Rapids, slide your way down this white water mountain
- Giant wave pool, small waves in the shallows, big waves in the deep. Tubes available for hire at the Beach Hut
- Aussie Wildlife – Dingoes, Koalas, Kangaroos, Emus, Cockatoos, Lorikeets and Snakes
- Animal Nursery and Walk-through – Have a cuddle with the littlest residents at Paradise Country in the animal nursery.
- Farmyard – Filled with animals you would expect to encounter at any real farm. Here you can see sheep, cows, horses, chickens, ducks, pigs and dogs.
Shows & Experiences
- Sheep Shearing and Ram Parade
- Stockman & Sheep Dog presentations.
- Stock Horse Arena & Billy Tea.
- Wildlife Walkabout.
- Wagon Rides.
- Unlimited entry to Warner Bros. Movie World, Sea World, Paradise Country and Wet’n’Wild for 14 consecutive days from your first visit
- Any additional purchases
- Animal Experiences
- Special events conducted outside park trading hours
Warner Bros. Movie World
Gates open from 9.30am with most rides commencing at 10am.
Rides & Attractions close at 5.00pm with gates closing at 5.30pm.
Closed on ANZAC Day April 25th
Gates open from 9.30am with most rides commencing at 10am.Rides & Attractions close at 5.00pm with gates closing at 5.30pm.
Open from 1.30pm to 6pm on ANZAC Day April 25th
From May 1st – August 31st the gates open from 10am – 4pm.
Opening hours 10.00am – 5pm.
Closed ANZAC Day April 25th
Open daily from 9.30am until 4.30pm.
Closed Christmas Day December 25th.
Open from 1.30pm on ANZAC Day April 25th
- A photo of you will be taken at your first entry point and you will receive a photo ID pass to use for your remaining entries.
- Strictly NON-TRANSFERABLE to another guest.
- Pass expires on the 14th consecutive day of use.
- No cancellations or refunds.
Warner Bros. Movie World
Wet’n’Wild gold Coast
- Subject to availability – please note that we will send you the voucher or product within the indicated working day(s) after payment. If product is fully booked or sold out, full refund will be granted.
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- Guests must reconfirm their bookings at least 48 hours prior to their tour departing
- No refund, If you late or no show on the date of the scheduled departure or commencement time/date.
- If you cancel more than 10 calendar days prior to the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel between 6 and 9 calendar days prior to the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, you will be charged a cancellation fee of 50% of the transaction total.
- If you cancel within 5 calendar days of the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, you will be charged a cancellation fee of 100% of the transaction total. These cancellation terms are subject to change without notice and can be dependent on the individual tour operator/supplier.
- Please Note: If mentioned above, the supplier’s cancellation policy will take precedence over Crazy Aussie Australia’s cancellation policy. Refer to Terms and Conditions for further information.