Maru Koala and Animal Park is a family run tourist attraction on five acres near the waterline of Westernport Bay and features an animal park, Pirate Pete’s Mini-golf and the Homestead Bistro with the Dinosaur Indoor playroom. Part of the Gippsland region and only fifteen minutes from Phillip Island, Maru has been operating its current location since 1983.
We are passionate about fostering an understanding and appreciation of our native wildlife and their environment and do this through tactile experiences where you can hand-feed, pat and ‘get in touch with’ many of the animals, including koalas. The park keepers provide regular talks to encourage you to learn more about the animals and Maru is also an authorized Wildlife Shelter, rehabilitating injured and orphaned native animals and then returning them to the wild.
- Close encounter with Australian wild animals
- Sheep Shearing Show
- Free Mini-Golf
- Maru Koala Park Admission
- Sheep Shearing Show (October – End of March) show at 3:15pm; (April – End of October) show at 2:30pm
- Free Mini-Golf
- Transfer from Melbourne
Open Times & Locations
- Open every day from 9:30am, except for Christmas Day
- 1650 Bass Highway, Grantville, VIC 3984
- Subject to availability – please note that we will send you the voucher or product within the indicated working day(s) after payment. If product is fully booked or sold out, full refund will be granted.
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- Guests must reconfirm their bookings at least 48 hours prior to their tour departing
- No refund, If you late or no show on the date of the scheduled departure or commencement time/date.
- If you cancel more than 10 calendar days prior to the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel between 6 and 9 calendar days prior to the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, you will be charged a cancellation fee of 50% of the transaction total.
- If you cancel within 5 calendar days of the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, you will be charged a cancellation fee of 100% of the transaction total. These cancellation terms are subject to change without notice and can be dependent on the individual tour operator/supplier.
- Please Note: If mentioned above, the supplier’s cancellation policy will take precedence over Crazy Aussie Australia’s cancellation policy. Refer to Terms and Conditions for further information.