Where else in Australian could you see fur seals, dolphins, albatross, sea eagles, wombats, kangaroos, wallabies, cape barren geese, World Heritage convict history, ancient fossils, giant sea caves, dolerite mountains, spring-fed waterfalls, towering limestone cliffs, lichen covered granite, painted sandstone and pure white sandy beaches … in a single day. Oh and of course whales during their migration.. Don’t forget the whales!
Join us on the most unforgettable day tour, cruising the renowned coastline of Maria Island and Tasmania’s stunning East Coast. Our shuttle bus will pick you up from your hotel in Hobart and drive you to our departure location at Triabunna. If you have your own transport, simply meet us at Triabunna and let us take you on the adventure of a lifetime.
Our acclaimed 7hr day tour depart from the Triabunna marina (1hr 15min from Hobart) and combine a 4hr scenic cruise of Maria Island’s stunning coastline with a 2hr stay on Maria including a guided walk of the island’s World Heritage listed convict settlement. A big buffet lunch of gourmet Tasmanian food, cheese and wine is provided onboard each cruise whilst at anchor in the most beautiful of locations.
- Cruise to Painted Cliffs & Fossil Cliffs
- Intimate 4hr cruise to the Ile Des Phoques or Riedle Bay
- Big buffet lunch at anchor with all local food, beer, wine, tea and coffee.
- Explore hidden coastline, GIANT caves and views of mountain ranges.
- Afternoon guided walk of Darlington convict precinct
- Encounter Maria’s wombats, kangaroos, infamous Cape Barron geese and other native wildlife.
- Small group size (maximum 22 passengers), allowing you to move freely about the boat.
- Hotel pickup from Hobart
- Local Wines, Beers (Provide for purchase during lunch)
- Departs 9:30am and returns at 5:00pm
- Subject to availability – please note that we will send you the voucher or product within the indicated working day(s) after payment. If product is fully booked or sold out, full refund will be granted.
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- Guests must reconfirm their bookings at least 48 hours prior to their tour departing
- No refund, If you late or no show on the date of the scheduled departure or commencement time/date.
- If you cancel more than 10 calendar days prior to the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel between 6 and 9 calendar days prior to the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, you will be charged a cancellation fee of 50% of the transaction total.
- If you cancel within 5 calendar days of the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, you will be charged a cancellation fee of 100% of the transaction total. These cancellation terms are subject to change without notice and can be dependent on the individual tour operator/supplier.
- Please Note: If mentioned above, the supplier’s cancellation policy will take precedence over Crazy Aussie Australia’s cancellation policy. Refer to Terms and Conditions for further information.