Wine for Dudes signature Margaret River Wine, Food and Beer Tour has been cruising the vines of the Margaret River wine region, and winning awards every year, since we first hit the road as the cool kids of 2003! More than a decade later, with a few fresh ideas thrown in the mix, this is still the go-to tour for most of our clients. Ride in style with our entertaining, friendly and knowledgeable guides, for a full day of exploring our exquisite region.
- Discover the real Margaret River when you visit FOUR BOUTIQUE WINERIES, these wineries still produce incredible wines, just on smaller scales, and you will often have the opportunity to meet the owners, the winemakers or get a behind the scenes view of a working winery itself.
- Indulge your tastebuds at TWO GOURMET FOOD PRODUCERS (chocolate, cheese, olive oil, venison or coffee producers).
- Relax at the end of an awesome day at a LOCAL MICRO-BREWERY for a look at the ins and outs of the brewing industry, and often discounted tasting paddles!
- Embrace your inner Winemaker with our unique WINE BLENDING EXPERIENCE, where you will do what the winemakers do while you test what happens when you blend different varieties of wine!
- A mouth-watering GOURMET LUNCH is included at RUSTICO at Hay Shed Hill – one of the regions most highly rated winery restaurants!!
- BLEND YOUR OWN WINE to enjoy with lunch… don’t worry, we will help you! 🙂
- FREE PICK UP AND DROP OFF service at your accommodation or address in Margaret River (incl beaches), Dunsborough/Yallingup, Busselton (south/west of the jetty), and anywhere in between.
- EXCLUSIVE DISCOUNTS at many of the estates we visit.
- Wine Tour
- Hotel Pick Up
Pick up Locations
- Busselton (south of the Busselton Jetty only)
- Bunker Bay
- Tobys Inlet
- Subject to availability – please note that we will send you the voucher or product within the indicated working day(s) after payment. If product is fully booked or sold out, full refund will be granted.
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- Guests must reconfirm their bookings at least 48 hours prior to their tour departing
- No refund, If you late or no show on the date of the scheduled departure or commencement time/date.
- If you cancel more than 10 calendar days prior to the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel between 6 and 9 calendar days prior to the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, you will be charged a cancellation fee of 50% of the transaction total.
- If you cancel within 5 calendar days of the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, you will be charged a cancellation fee of 100% of the transaction total. These cancellation terms are subject to change without notice and can be dependent on the individual tour operator/supplier.
- Please Note: If mentioned above, the supplier’s cancellation policy will take precedence over Crazy Aussie Australia’s cancellation policy. Refer to Terms and Conditions for further information.