Only 12km from Brisbane City, Lone Pine Koala Sanctuary is the world’s first and largest koala sanctuary with 130 koalas. Hold a koala, hand feed kangaroos and meet a large variety of Australian wildlife in beautiful, natural settings.
- Feed the friendly kangaroos on-site
- See koalas, platypi, and Australian parrots in their natural habitat
- Visit the largest koala sanctuary in the world, Lone Pine Koala Sanctuary!
- Witness a sheep shearing performance
- 1 day General Entry ticket
- Koala Encounter
- Food or drinks
- Other Personal Expenses
Daily Shows & Activities
- 9:45am & 4:00pm Wild Lorikeet Feeding
- 10:00am Barn Animal Encounter
- 10:30am & 12:30pm Free Flight Raptor Show
- 11:00am, 1:00pm & 3:30pm Sheep Dog Show
- 11:00-11:30am FREE ‘Meet a Koala’
- 11:30am & 2:00pm Koala Keeper Talk
- 12:00pm Snake Photos
- 1:30pm Snake Keeper Talk
- 1:30-2:00pm FREE ‘Meet a Koala’
- 2:30pm Platypus Keeper Talk
- 3:00pm Tasmanian Devil Keeper Talk
- Daily from 9:00am-5:00pm
- Open from 1:30pm-5:00pm on ANZAC day (25 Apr)
How To Get There:
- Address: 708 Jesmond Road, Fig Tree Pocket, Queensland 4069 (roughly 12km from Brisbane)
- Self drive: 15 minute drive from Brisbane or 1 hour drive from Gold Coast
- By Public Bus: take bus number 430 from Platform 2C, Queen Street Station or Bus number 445 from Stop 41, Adelaide Street
- Subject to availability – please note that we will send you the voucher or product within the indicated working day(s) after payment. If product is fully booked or sold out, full refund will be granted.
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- Guests must reconfirm their bookings at least 48 hours prior to their tour departing
- No refund, If you late or no show on the date of the scheduled departure or commencement time/date.
- If you cancel more than 10 calendar days prior to the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel between 6 and 9 calendar days prior to the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, you will be charged a cancellation fee of 50% of the transaction total.
- If you cancel within 5 calendar days of the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, you will be charged a cancellation fee of 100% of the transaction total. These cancellation terms are subject to change without notice and can be dependent on the individual tour operator/supplier.
- Please Note: If mentioned above, the supplier’s cancellation policy will take precedence over Crazy Aussie Australia’s cancellation policy. Refer to Terms and Conditions for further information.