About Live Wire Park
Nestled among the towering Otway treetops, Live Wire Park is powered by nature. The park has been thoughtfully designed to have a minimal impact on the environment. Fuelled by solar power, paired with all water being collected, used and treated on site, makes Live Wire Park a sustainable business.
Live Wire Park is a family-owned business, run by locals who are passionate about the environment and sharing the natural wonders of the Surf Coast of Australia with the rest of the world.
- 26 ACTIVITIES
- MID INTENSITY
One for the kids, our Short Circuit has been designed with children and smaller teenagers in mind. Sessions are 1 hour in duration and allow the kids to complete the course multiple times.
Safe, secure and full of fun, our Short Circuit features a range of kid-friendly obstacle courses and suspended treetop trails to excite and entertain. While our experienced instructors are always on hand to help guide little live wires, please note that children under the age of 16 must be supervised by a parent or caregiver at all times. All parents and caregivers must purchase a General Admission ticket. Groups of children greater than 4 must be accompanied by a paying adult.
- Short Circuit
- Weight: Up to 120kg
- 110cm minimum
- 180 Erskine Falls Road, Lorne VIC 3232, Australia
We are open every day of the year (except Christmas Day and for maintenance). Summer hours of 9am – 5pm apply from December 26 until the last weekend in January.
The Super Circuit takes 2 hours to complete and the Short Circuit takes one hour. The Shockwave Zipcoaster takes about 15 minutes including briefing and harnessing. Participants are given 30 minutes in the Spring Circuit trampoline Park and can walk on the Canopy Circuit at your own pace.
We work on a time based booking system. If booking multiple activities, please ensure you leave enough time in between.
If completing the Short Circuit and Zip Coaster, please book 1 hour later for the Zip Coaster (e.g. Short Circuit booking at 10am, the Zip Coaster booking should be at 11am).
If completing the Super Circuit and Zip Coaster, please book 2 hours later for the Zip Coaster (e.g. Super Circuit booking at 10 am, the Zip Coaster booking should be at 12pm).
Closed toe shoes are mandatory. Comfortable, flexible clothing is advised.
A can-do attitude! Refreshments and snacks are sold onsite, however if you prefer to BYO, please refrain from bringing plastic bottles and containers.
In the event of high winds, electrical storms and high-level bushfire warnings, Live Wire Park will close. In all other weather conditions, we will open as usual unless otherwise specified. Please check our website and social media for live weather updates. All efforts will be made to inform you as soon as possible.
The Super Circuit and Short Circuit is not suitable for pregnant women, persons with a heart condition, high blood pressure or knee, hip, ankle or back problems.
We want everyone to be able to experience Live Wire Park.
Just call in advance to let us know if any extra arrangements need to be made.
We have a specially designed circuit for children and teenagers aged 15 years and younger – Short Circuit. We also have the Spring Circuit which is available for all ages. Anyone in the park under the age of 16 must be accompanied by a parent or caregiver at all times. All parents and caregivers must purchase a General Admission ticket.
The Canopy Circuit offers views of the entire park – the perfect way to take in the experience at your own pace. We also have the Spring Circuit which is available for all non participants.
- Subject to availability – please note that we will send you the voucher or product within the indicated working day(s) after payment. If product is fully booked or sold out, full refund will be granted.
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- Guests must reconfirm their bookings at least 48 hours prior to their tour departing
- No refund, If you late or no show on the date of the scheduled departure or commencement time/date.
- If you cancel more than 10 calendar days prior to the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel between 6 and 9 calendar days prior to the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, you will be charged a cancellation fee of 50% of the transaction total.
- If you cancel within 5 calendar days of the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, you will be charged a cancellation fee of 100% of the transaction total. These cancellation terms are subject to change without notice and can be dependent on the individual tour operator/supplier.
- Please Note: If mentioned above, the supplier’s cancellation policy will take precedence over Crazy Aussie Australia’s cancellation policy. Refer to Terms and Conditions for further information.