Cruise the tranquil waters of the world’s most ancient tropical rainforest!
Enjoy a tranquil 45-minute Wet Tropics calm water cruise on the Barron River in Kuranda aboard the MV Kuranda. The commentary highlights various aspects of the world’s most ancient tropical rainforest in Australia, river life, and history of Kuranda.
A cruise on the Kuranda Riverboat leaves you relaxed and refreshed. The calm waters of the beautiful upland Barron River in Kuranda provide great photographic opportunities whilst your skipper gives you an insight into some of the history of Kuranda, the ancient tropical rainforest, and the animals, reptiles, and birds that reside in this unique area of Tropical North Queensland.v
The river is home to a host of wildlife including freshwater crocodiles (Crocodylus johnsoni or Crocodylus johnstoni), turtles, snakes, water dragons and fish, together with over 100 species of tropical birds. Cassowaries are sometimes seen too on the far side of the river. Our Kuranda tours are suitable for all ages.
- 45-minute Wet Tropics calm water cruise
- Subject to availability – please note that we will send you the voucher or product within the indicated working day(s) after payment. If product is fully booked or sold out, full refund will be granted.
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- Guests must reconfirm their bookings at least 48 hours prior to their tour departing
- No refund, If you late or no show on the date of the scheduled departure or commencement time/date.
- If you cancel more than 10 calendar days prior to the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel between 6 and 9 calendar days prior to the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, you will be charged a cancellation fee of 50% of the transaction total.
- If you cancel within 5 calendar days of the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, you will be charged a cancellation fee of 100% of the transaction total. These cancellation terms are subject to change without notice and can be dependent on the individual tour operator/supplier.
- Please Note: If mentioned above, the supplier’s cancellation policy will take precedence over Crazy Aussie Australia’s cancellation policy. Refer to Terms and Conditions for further information.