Sydney is built on the world’s largest natural harbour, and during this 3 hour experience you’ll discover what makes this vibrant and modern harbour tick.
We are the only tour company in Sydney landing on beaches and giving guests a real ‘local Aussie’ experience. This tour has everything – amazing photo opportunities, classic sightseeing, learning & insights, fun and excitement on a small fast boat, natural beauty spots for a stroll or swim (we supply towels) and complimentary refreshments.
We’ll cruise up-close alongside all the iconic landmarks such as the Opera House and Harbour Bridge, you’ll see historic sites and naval dockyards as well as opulent waterfront homes of Australia’s ‘rich & famous’… then we’ll land right on the beach at some of Sydney’s lesser known natural hideaways, where you can explore, stroll or swim.
Your knowledgeable local guide and skipper will tell stories and facts about our ‘living & working’ harbour, and you may be lucky enough to catch a glimpse of a resident penguin, seal or dolphin.
You get a personalized harbour boat cruise with three shore stops that include a secluded beach, an historic colonial settlement (morning or afternoon tea included) and a quaint fishing village, a short stroll from the dramatic cliffs of the Pacific Ocean.
This experience departs and returns from Darling Harbour in central Sydney.
- An intimate day out on the harbour with maximum passenger numbers of 30
- A full day to soak in the sun, have fun, relax and enjoy amazing views
- Knowledgeable and friendly crew
- Convenient departure point (located next to the Sydney Opera House)
- Morning tea, lunch and drinking water provided
- Suitable for friends, families and visiting guests
- A fun day out on the water – there is no other tour like it on the harbour!
- Knowledgeable local skipper & guide
- Free onboard WiFi
- Bottled water
- All safety equipment
- Afternoon Tea & refreshments at waterside café
What to bring
- Sun protection: Glasses, hat, suncream.
- Warm top/jacket: It can be cooler on the harbour.
- Comfortable shoes: No high heels – you’ll be walking on the beach.
- Scheduled tours run for 6 hours on Monday and Thursday weekly*
- 01:30pm – 4:30pm
- All cruises depart from Convention Wharf, Darling Harbour
*Cruise schedules are dependent on minimum passenger numbers of 8 and may vary according to special events held in Sydney.Tours are available daily by request for group bookings of 10+ adults (dependent on vessel availability).
- Subject to availability – please note that we will send you the voucher or product within the indicated working day(s) after payment. If product is fully booked or sold out, full refund will be granted.
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- Guests must reconfirm their bookings at least 48 hours prior to their tour departing
- No refund, If you late or no show on the date of the scheduled departure or commencement time/date.
- If you cancel more than 10 calendar days prior to the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel between 6 and 9 calendar days prior to the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, you will be charged a cancellation fee of 50% of the transaction total.
- If you cancel within 5 calendar days of the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, you will be charged a cancellation fee of 100% of the transaction total. These cancellation terms are subject to change without notice and can be dependent on the individual tour operator/supplier.
- Please Note: If mentioned above, the supplier’s cancellation policy will take precedence over Crazy Aussie Australia’s cancellation policy. Refer to Terms and Conditions for further information.