Nestled between river and mountain, Hobart has one of the most picturesque harbours in the world. Join our 2.5-hour city paddle and we’ll take you behind the scenes of our vibrant, working waterfront to discover the true heart of Hobart.
Glide past prestigious homes perched along the edge of Hobart’s oldest suburb, marvel at Hobart’s wooden tall sailing ships, keep an eye out for Sammy the resident seal, hope for a pod of dolphins, peer through crystal-clear water at native sea stars, perhaps get up close and personal with a giant cruise ship, and take photos of Hobart from a rarely seen perspective.
Enjoy local fish and chips
Your discovery of Hobart wouldn’t be complete without some locally caught fish and chips from the city’s famed floating fish punts. Enjoy them with the best view in town – straight from your kayak!
No kayaking experience necessary
This paddle is also suitable for younger paddlers who can team up with an adult or one of our guides.
- Passionate and experienced local guides
- Stable double sea kayaks
- All kayaking equipment
- Warm all-weather protection gear
- Fish and chips
- 10am and 4pm everyday
- 2.5 hours (with approximately 2 hours of kayaking)
- We can cater for children 7 years and over. All children under 16 must be accompanied by an adult. (Children also must share a kayak with an adult or guide)
Departure and Finish Point
- Marieville Esplanade, Sandy Bay (opposite 16 Marieville Esplanade on the beach near the rowing sheds)
What to bring
- Comfortable casual clothes
- A bottle of water
- Subject to availability – please note that we will send you the voucher or product within the indicated working day(s) after payment. If product is fully booked or sold out, full refund will be granted.
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- Guests must reconfirm their bookings at least 48 hours prior to their tour departing
- No refund, If you late or no show on the date of the scheduled departure or commencement time/date.
- If you cancel more than 10 calendar days prior to the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel between 6 and 9 calendar days prior to the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, you will be charged a cancellation fee of 50% of the transaction total.
- If you cancel within 5 calendar days of the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, you will be charged a cancellation fee of 100% of the transaction total. These cancellation terms are subject to change without notice and can be dependent on the individual tour operator/supplier.
- Please Note: If mentioned above, the supplier’s cancellation policy will take precedence over Crazy Aussie Australia’s cancellation policy. Refer to Terms and Conditions for further information.