This exclusive experience is an incredibly special opportunity to swim with one of natures most majestic mammals, the Humpback whale, a curious, gentle and trusting creature.
Each sighting is different and every whale swim unique and personal. People that have swam with whales often describe the experience as “life changing”. The cruise maximises your opportunity to swim with the whales whilst providing an exclusive whale watching experience. Swimming with the whales is conditions dependant and we can only do so with the right whales and at their terms.
- Swim with whales when conditions permit
- Guaranteed sightings or free return ticket
- Personal encounter with strictly limited numbers in group (max 12)
- Wetsuits and snorkelling gear provided
- Healthy lunch snacks and coffee provided
- Courtesy Hotel transfers
What to bring
- Your towel and bathers
- Sunglasses, hat and sunscreen
- Warm Clothing
- Camera, GoPro etc
- Departs: 7:30am Returns: 12:00pm
- Departs: 1:00pm Returns: 05:30pm
- Check-in: 30min prior to departure
- Every effort will be made to maximise your opportunity to swim with the whales. However, swimming wth the whales is conditions dependant and cannot be guaranteed.
- Permits restrict all operators from swimming with mothers and calves and as such swimming cannot be guaranteed.
- Minimum age for swimming is 8 years.
- Swimmers should be confident in the water.
- Subject to availability – please note that we will send you the voucher or product within the indicated working day(s) after payment. If product is fully booked or sold out, full refund will be granted.
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- Guests must reconfirm their bookings at least 48 hours prior to their tour departing
- No refund, If you late or no show on the date of the scheduled departure or commencement time/date.
- If you cancel more than 10 calendar days prior to the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel between 6 and 9 calendar days prior to the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, you will be charged a cancellation fee of 50% of the transaction total.
- If you cancel within 5 calendar days of the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, you will be charged a cancellation fee of 100% of the transaction total. These cancellation terms are subject to change without notice and can be dependent on the individual tour operator/supplier.
- Please Note: If mentioned above, the supplier’s cancellation policy will take precedence over Crazy Aussie Australia’s cancellation policy. Refer to Terms and Conditions for further information.