Offer one of the most comprehensive whale watching tours in Queensland aboard a comfortable multi award-winning sailing vessel, taking you right to the spot where the whales are. Be ready for some tail-slapping, breaching, pectoral slapping or spy-hopping; these magnificent marine creatures will take your breath away as you get up close and personal with them in their own environment, creating a memory that will last forever.
- Eco friendly modern sailing vessel
- Maximum of 24 passengers – no crowding for great views
- Expert commentary with over 28 years experience with marine mammals
- Morning and afternoon tea
- Delicious full buffet lunch
- Complementary beverage (beer, wine of soft drink)
- Courtesy pick-up and drop-off from your accommodation
- Hydrophone to listen to the whales singing
- In-water platform for a whale immersive experience
- Free WiFi on board so you can instantly share your photos
- Plenty of shaded seating
- Friendly passionate crew
- 6.30am – Complementary transfers from your Hervey Bay accommodation
- 7.30am – Departs the Great Sandy Straits Marina, Hervey Bay
- 11am – Morning tea en route to the whales. This includes an antipasto platter and sweet baked goods
- 1pm – A delicious buffet lunch will be served whilst taking in the glorious views of the whales at play
- 2.30pm – Time to say goodbye to the whales as we head back with afternoon tea served while you relax on the decks
- 3.30pm – Arrive back at the marina where you can then board the courtesy bus and be dropped back at your accommodation
These are approximate times.
What to bring
- Jacket and sensible non-slip shoes
Note: Please avoid wearing black soled shoes as these mark the deck or you can take them off when you are on board
- Subject to availability – please note that we will send you the voucher or product within the indicated working day(s) after payment. If product is fully booked or sold out, full refund will be granted.
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- Guests must reconfirm their bookings at least 48 hours prior to their tour departing
- No refund, If you late or no show on the date of the scheduled departure or commencement time/date.
- If you cancel more than 10 calendar days prior to the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel between 6 and 9 calendar days prior to the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, you will be charged a cancellation fee of 50% of the transaction total.
- If you cancel within 5 calendar days of the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, you will be charged a cancellation fee of 100% of the transaction total. These cancellation terms are subject to change without notice and can be dependent on the individual tour operator/supplier.
- Please Note: If mentioned above, the supplier’s cancellation policy will take precedence over Crazy Aussie Australia’s cancellation policy. Refer to Terms and Conditions for further information.