A Whale Watching Cruise can change your whole perspective on life – it can touch the deepest of emotions – overwhelm you with love and affection – have you feel all warm and fuzzy – and this is all at the sight of one of the most magnificent mammals on this planet – The Humpback Whale.
Humpback Whales can sense your nearness and hear the screams of joy as they approach the boat – you are about to have a ‘Whale Encounter’ and you’re going to love it!!
Come aboard “Whale One” Mooloolaba for the adventure of a lifetime! Throughout June, July and August we seek out these magnificent whales on their migration to tropical North Queensland waters to breed and mate. From mid August through September, October and November the humpback whales slowly head back south to Antarctica with their calves, often resting and playing along the way. The waters out from Mooloolaba are a favorite place to do just this so get ready for the best views and live whale entertainment you’ll ever see!
This year will be even bigger year than the last with the population of Humpback Whales increasing by around 10% per annum.
Last year we had an estimated number of over 16,000 whales visiting our waters and saw the largest number of calves born in 50 years . This all means this year will be even better than ever and so join us for a fantastic opportunity to see curious whales approaching the boat to perform their magnificent breaches, throwing tail lobs, spy hopping and performing their classic peduncle throws!
- Sunshine Coast Tourism Award winner
- Eco Tourism Certified
- 100% Whale Sighting Guarantee
- Luxurious vessel
- Spectacular scenery of the Sunshine Coast coastline and Glasshouse Mountains
- Up close whale encounters
- 3hr Whale Watching Cruise
- Morning or afternoon tea
- 100% Whale Sighting Guarantee or receive a FREE return cruise
- Hotel transfers
What to Bring
- Runners or Joggers
- Cruises depart from The Wharf, Mooloolaba, from June to November. Boarding commences 30 minutes prior to departure
- 9am and 1pm (extra tours during QLD School Holidays)
- Subject to availability – please note that we will send you the voucher or product within the indicated working day(s) after payment. If product is fully booked or sold out, full refund will be granted.
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- Guests must reconfirm their bookings at least 48 hours prior to their tour departing
- No refund, If you late or no show on the date of the scheduled departure or commencement time/date.
- If you cancel more than 10 calendar days prior to the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel between 6 and 9 calendar days prior to the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, you will be charged a cancellation fee of 50% of the transaction total.
- If you cancel within 5 calendar days of the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, you will be charged a cancellation fee of 100% of the transaction total. These cancellation terms are subject to change without notice and can be dependent on the individual tour operator/supplier.
- Please Note: If mentioned above, the supplier’s cancellation policy will take precedence over Crazy Aussie Australia’s cancellation policy. Refer to Terms and Conditions for further information.