Enjoy the amazing coastline, stunning view of the ocean, and lush rainforests. Be wowed by the 12 Apostles — the iconic rock formations off the shore of Port Campbell National Park in Victoria. Get lost in the beauty of this natural scenery. We will guide you along as you explore Australia’s beaches.
Prepare your sunscreen, rain jacket, cool and warm clothing, and a pair of comfortable walking shoes — and of course, don’t forget your camera! The tour starts at 7 or 8 am and you’ll be back to your hotel by around 9 pm.
- Morning Tea: On our Great Ocean Road tours, you will have a chance to enjoy complimentary tea or coffee at a picturesque stop.
- Memorial Arch: Take some pictures at the historic Great Ocean Road Memorial Arch.
- Beach Walk: Go for a stroll along one of the beautiful beaches and get some sand between your toes.
- Lorne & Anglesea: Enjoy beautiful views as we drive through some popular seaside resort towns.
- Coastal Views: Experience world class coastal views as we wind our way along the Great Ocean Road.
- Wild Koalas and wildlife viewing: Go for a pleasant coastal walk to see how many Koalas we can find! See the friendly beautiful birds; Parrots, Lorikeets and look out for the famous Kookaburra.
- Cafe Lunch: We stop in the seaside town of Apollo Bay to enjoy a casual cafe lunch idealically located on the main street opposite the main beach.
- Otways Rainforest: Take a guided bush walk through this very rare, ancient, cool temperate rainforest. At the Otways Rainforest you’ll feel dwarfed as you stroll past some of the tallest trees in the world.
- 12 Apostles: One of the major highlights on our Great Ocean Road tour is the 12 Apostles. View the beautiful limestone stacks that form the mighty 12 Apostles.
- Loch Ard Gorge: Find yourself surrounded by towering limestone cliffs, take a walk along the beach, view the Archway, the Razorback and Dumpling Pots. Hear the history, romance and heartbreak as our guides re-tell the tale of Loch Ard Gorge, Australia’s most famous shipwreck!
- London Bridge or Gibson Steps: Enjoy a short walk to one of these spectacular rock formations known as the London Bridge.
*Itinerary is subject to change
- Morning tea & coffee
- Park entry fees
- Audio translation service available
- Wildlife viewing
- Friendly driver/guide & informative tour commentary
- Inner city hotel pick up and drop off
The following highlights will be reason enough to join us on our One Day Great Ocean Road Tours:
The day would seem incomplete without tea or coffee. No worries! You will have our complimentary morning hot tea or coffee as you enjoy the picturesque view of the stop. The caffeine will set your mood for this great adventure.
Then we’ll bring you to the Great Ocean Road Memorial Arch where you can take as many memorable photos as you can — photos that you may post on your social media.
From the Memorial Arch, we’ll walk with you along one of Australia’s beautiful beaches. Feel the sand on your feet. Take a breath of the fresh, salty ocean breeze. Then we’ll drive you through the scenic seaside resort towns of Lorne and Anglesea. Drown yourself with wonder and amazement as you experience the stunning views while we’re winding our way along the Great Ocean Road.
Count your wild koalas one by one and get your camera ready because we’re going to have a walk through the coastal town of Kennett River. It is where the friendly parrots, lorikeets, and kookaburras greet you with colors and cuteness.
After the morning journey, we’ll have a stop in one of Australia’s seaside towns, Apollo Bay, for a delicious lunch in one of the town’s finest restaurants. Enjoy the food and the flavor of Australia.
The afternoon itinerary is the main course of this Great Ocean Road tour package because we’ll bring you to Australia’s fabulous rainforest and rock formations.
We’ll guide you to a walk through the rare, ancient, and temperate Otways Rainforest. You will look up at some of the world’s tallest trees. Feel that you’re one with mother earth and realize how small and infinitesimal we are compared to the greatness of nature.
Save the best for last to our next destination which is the famous 12 Apostles. The mind-blowing rock formations serve as the main highlight of this Great Ocean Road tour and adventure. Prepare yourself to witness the mystery and beauty of limestone stacks and formations carved by nature itself.
Surround yourself with the limestone cliffs as you take a walk along the beach of Loch Ard Gorge. Enjoy the views of the Archway, the Razorback, and Dumpling Pots. Learn about the story of romance and heartbreak of Australia’s famous shipwreck as the tour guide retells the fateful tale.
We’ll end the day with a short walk to London Bridge or Gibson Steps, one of the eye-catching rock formations. This naturally formed bridge might have fallen down but its allure can still captivate your eyes. Catch the colorful clouds during the sunset, and capture great moments with your camera.
Have a wonderful tour with us in this One Day Great Ocean Road Tour package. The views are simply amazing and the natural scenery captivating. The experience will be unforgettable. We have friendly and informative tour guides, and the food, well, you’ll be the judge. But the price is awesomely fair and reasonable.
What you need to bring
- Water bottle
- Comfortable walking shoes
- Warm and cool clothing
- Rain jacket
- Sense of adventure
- Subject to availability – please note that we will send you the voucher or product within the indicated working day(s) after payment. If product is fully booked or sold out, full refund will be granted.
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- Guests must reconfirm their bookings at least 48 hours prior to their tour departing
- No refund, If you late or no show on the date of the scheduled departure or commencement time/date.
- If you cancel more than 10 calendar days prior to the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel between 6 and 9 calendar days prior to the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, you will be charged a cancellation fee of 50% of the transaction total.
- If you cancel within 5 calendar days of the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, you will be charged a cancellation fee of 100% of the transaction total. These cancellation terms are subject to change without notice and can be dependent on the individual tour operator/supplier.
- Please Note: If mentioned above, the supplier’s cancellation policy will take precedence over Crazy Aussie Australia’s cancellation policy. Refer to Terms and Conditions for further information.