What’s better than an adrenaline-fueled skydiving experience? How about a 15,000ft skydive over one of Australia’s most spectacular natural icons? This Great Ocean Road skydiving experience provides not only the ultimate in thrill-seeking fun, but also offers unmatched views of this incredible part of Victoria’s coastline, with its ruggedly beautiful coasts and iconic rock formations awaiting below. 15,000ft is the maximum tandem skydiving height possible in Australia, and this experience provides you with roughly 60 seconds of pure, gravity-powered free-falling enjoyment. After the canopy opens, you’ll be able to relax and admire the incredible views that this region is famous for.
This exhilarating experience includes tandem skydiving preparation and safety briefing, up to 60 seconds of free fall, speeds of up to 220km/h during free fall, up to 5 to 7 minutes of gliding with the parachute open and amazing views of the Great Ocean Road and as far as the eye can see. Depending on the winds, you can even have a go at flying the parachute yourself! Forget the sterile bus day tours – see the Great Ocean Road from an angle that few get to experience and book yourself a skydive online today.
- Australia’s highest jump
- Skydive to earth at speeds up to 220km per hour
- Spectacular views of the Great Ocean Road and Bells Beach
- Assist in the steering of your own parachute
- 5 star training facility
- Latest modern parachutes equipped with backup automatic parachute deployment computer
- 15,000ft tandem skydive
- Skydive Certificate
- All personalised training and instruction
- APF Levy and admin fee – $35
- Video and photo packages (these can be purchased directly with the activity provider on the day of your skydive)
- You must be 12 years of age or older to skydive
- There is no maximum age limit, however reasonable fitness is required
- If you are over 110kg, you will be subject to tandem master assessment. Surcharges apply to participants 95kg and over (see below for weight surcharges)
- All jumps are subject to change due to weather conditions
- Rates vary and are dependent on what day you jump. Midweek (Monday to Friday) prices can vary to weekend prices (Saturday, Sunday & Public Holidays)
- Prices are seasonal and are constantly changing. The from price displayed may not always be the price you are going to pay, as once you click on your specified date, the price will change to reflect the price for that date/season. Please note that in some cases where you cannot click on a date to obtain the price, please call us so we can assist you
The drop zone is located at Barwon Heads Airport, 1421 Barwon Heads Rd, Connewarre. Allow 1.5hrs from Melbourne CBD.
- Subject to availability – please note that we will send you the voucher or product within the indicated working day(s) after payment. If product is fully booked or sold out, full refund will be granted.
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- Guests must reconfirm their bookings at least 48 hours prior to their tour departing
- No refund, If you late or no show on the date of the scheduled departure or commencement time/date.
- If you cancel more than 10 calendar days prior to the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel between 6 and 9 calendar days prior to the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, you will be charged a cancellation fee of 50% of the transaction total.
- If you cancel within 5 calendar days of the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, you will be charged a cancellation fee of 100% of the transaction total. These cancellation terms are subject to change without notice and can be dependent on the individual tour operator/supplier.
- Please Note: If mentioned above, the supplier’s cancellation policy will take precedence over Crazy Aussie Australia’s cancellation policy. Refer to Terms and Conditions for further information.