With brand new luxury vessel that was introduced to The Great Barrier Reef for the 2017 season and is fully equipped with modern state of the art facilities. Our passengers are provided with unrivalled comfort as we visit some of the best dive and snorkel locations on the Outer Great Barrier Reef at Norman, Saxon and Hastings Reefs.
These reefs are approximately 70km offshore. These unique sites offer superb coral formations and an abundance of coral and marine life! Come on board as we visit two different reef locations, where passengers have the opportunity to swim amongst the underwater locals, including inquisitive Nemos, Turtles, Stingrays and Wally the friendly Maori Wrasse. ReefQuest allows over four hours to explore the Outer Great Barrier Reef, offering quality diving and snorkelling experiences, value for money, and most importantly
incredible memories that will last a lifetime!
We offer a light morning tea, tropical buffet lunch with a selection of cold meats, salads and fruits and complimentary tea, coffee and chilled water are available throughout the day. Snacks, soft and alcoholic beverages are also available for purchase on board.
- Air fills
- Snorkel equipment
- Wetsuit / Stinger suit
- Guided snorkel tours
- Tropical buffet lunch
- Fresh chilled water
- Tea & coffee
- 2 of 17 reef locations daily
- Prescription masks (deposit required)
- Tax / levies included $20 payed on arrival
- Snacks (choc, chips etc)
- Alcoholic beverages
- Certified SCUBA
- SCUBA Guide ($15 per dive)
- Introductory SCUBA
- Photo purchases
- Digital camera hire
Daily, 8:00am ‘C‘ finger, Cairns Marina
Daily, approximately 4.30pm
Day Trip Snorkelling
Snorkelling is the easiest way to discover the Great Barrier Reef, it is as simple as breathing. If you have never snorkelled before, don’t worry, a briefing is held on board, explaining how to put and use the snorkelling gear. All of the snorkelling equipment you will require is supplied as part of your trip, including a wetsuit or stinger suit. Prescription masks are also available upon request.
Cairns’ warm waters offer excellent conditions to enjoy your diving experience. With more than 1,000 different species of fish, you will be amazed by all the diversity the Great Barrier Reef has to offer. ‘Nemos’, Parrotfish, shy Sharks, a friendly Mahori Wrasse called Wally, Turtles, and many more creatures. If you don’t feel confident exploring with a buddy, ask one of our friendly crew members for a shared guided dive (at extra cost, $15 per person). It is the best way to see the reef as we know where the best bits hide!
What To Bring
- Hat, towel, swimsuit
- Certified Divers please bring Cert-Card & Logbook
- Reef tax ($20 per person per day)
‘C‘ finger, Cairns Marina
- Subject to availability – please note that we will send you the voucher or product within the indicated working day(s) after payment. If product is fully booked or sold out, full refund will be granted.
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- Guests must reconfirm their bookings at least 48 hours prior to their tour departing
- No refund, If you late or no show on the date of the scheduled departure or commencement time/date.
- If you cancel more than 10 calendar days prior to the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel between 6 and 9 calendar days prior to the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, you will be charged a cancellation fee of 50% of the transaction total.
- If you cancel within 5 calendar days of the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, you will be charged a cancellation fee of 100% of the transaction total. These cancellation terms are subject to change without notice and can be dependent on the individual tour operator/supplier.
- Please Note: If mentioned above, the supplier’s cancellation policy will take precedence over Crazy Aussie Australia’s cancellation policy. Refer to Terms and Conditions for further information.