On this tour you will sleep on board one of Queensland’s premier overnight dive and snorkel vessels- the perfect choice for your next live-aboard experience.
The vessel has a range of accommodation options to suit all types of guests, with all rooms equipped with AC and en-suite facilities, providing you a spacious and comfortable home away from home while on The Great Barrier Reef. This tour offers you a truly unique experience for all divers and snorkelers wanting to explore this pristine underwater wonderland.
Day 1: (4 dives)
- Live-aboard on the GBR.
- Breakfast in the hotel from 6.30am.
- 7.45am guests make their way to the pier.
- 8.00am boarding vessel to the outer reef (travel time approx. 2 hours).There are two opportunities for boat diving during this initial travel to the outer vessel.
- 2.30pm arrive at the outer vessel to transfer you with belongings to live-aboard. Opportunity for another afternoon dive and night dive.
- Lunch, afternoon tea and dinner all provided on board.
- Accommodation: Live-aboard on the Great Barrier Reef.
Day 2: (3 dives)
- Live-aboard on the Great Barrier Reef.
- After breakfast there are three diving opportunities.
- 3pm transfer from the outer vessel to shuttle return to Cairns. 5:00 pm arrive in Cairns and walk back to the hotel.
- Breakfast and lunch provided on board. Guests to buy their own dinner.
- Hotel shuttle between pier and hotel
- Two day onboard meals (breakfast, lunch, dinner)
- Twin ensuite onboard accomodation – (AC suite)
- Basic diving equipment rental (inc. computer)
- Weights and Tank refills
- Complimentary tea and coffee onboard
- Tax / levies $40.00
- Personal travel insurance
- Snacks, alcoholic beverages and meals that are not listed
- Dive guide ($15AUD/per person/dive)
- Underwater camera ($50AUD/day)
- Fluorescent night dive ($50AUD/dive)
- Alcohol and soft drinks and other beverages
What to bring
- Hats, towels, swimwear, sunscreen and sunglasses
- Please bring your diving ID license card
- DAN diving insurance (it is recommended to insure before departure)
- Subject to availability – please note that we will send you the voucher or product within the indicated working day(s) after payment. If product is fully booked or sold out, full refund will be granted.
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- Guests must reconfirm their bookings at least 48 hours prior to their tour departing
- No refund, If you late or no show on the date of the scheduled departure or commencement time/date.
- If you cancel more than 10 calendar days prior to the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel between 6 and 9 calendar days prior to the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, you will be charged a cancellation fee of 50% of the transaction total.
- If you cancel within 5 calendar days of the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, you will be charged a cancellation fee of 100% of the transaction total. These cancellation terms are subject to change without notice and can be dependent on the individual tour operator/supplier.
- Please Note: If mentioned above, the supplier’s cancellation policy will take precedence over Crazy Aussie Australia’s cancellation policy. Refer to Terms and Conditions for further information.