Australia Premier Budget Dive Expedition and Cairns most affordable Outer Reef Liveaboard dive and snorkel tour. Rum Runner offers the very best Liveaboard dive and snorkel deals to both Australia’s Great Barrier Reef and the remote Coral Sea. Dive, snorkel and sail away with us on trips of 2 Day / 1 Night duration depart from Cairns to Australia’s top attraction – The Great Barrier Reef, to the outer reefs that we visit, with still abundant healthy tropical reefs, rich with marine biodiversity.
- Small group tours with only a maximum of 16 divers and snorkelers per trip
- Depart and return on the same vessel with the same group, so by the end you will be a friend not just a number
- Fabulous meals prepared fresh on-board. Vegetarian always catered for. Vessel re-stocked each trip
- Have been in operation since 2005 and working the local area for over 20 years
- High standards of safety by Worksafe Qld. (100% safety record)
- PADI scuba diving courses from Introductory Diving, Open Water Certification through to Advanced Diver Courses are all available
- 6 Dives (Inc. Night Dive)
- All Scuba equipment and wet suits
- Prescription lens masks (if required)
- All meals and fresh bed linen
- Hotel Return Transfer
- Bar Purchases – Bottled water, Coke, etc
- Reef Tax : Admin fee, Port Charge and Fuel Levy and GBRMPA EMC ($6.50/day).
- PADI Advanced Diver Course – from $220 (can be organised on board after booking)
- Single Certified Dive – $45
- Digital U/W Photos, Bar Purchases
What To Bring
- Evidence of a recognized dive certification equivalent to PADI
- Open Water Diver or higher is required from all Certified divers
- Overnight bag with comfortable clothing and toiletries, towel
- Swimwear, sunscreen, hat, seasickness tablets and camera.
- BYO (Bring Your Own drinks) – No Glass
- Check in: 7.00 am for an approximate 7.30 am departure
Marlin Marina, E finger, Berth 3
- Subject to availability – please note that we will send you the voucher or product within the indicated working day(s) after payment. If product is fully booked or sold out, full refund will be granted.
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- Guests must reconfirm their bookings at least 48 hours prior to their tour departing
- No refund, If you late or no show on the date of the scheduled departure or commencement time/date.
- If you cancel more than 10 calendar days prior to the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel between 6 and 9 calendar days prior to the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, you will be charged a cancellation fee of 50% of the transaction total.
- If you cancel within 5 calendar days of the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, you will be charged a cancellation fee of 100% of the transaction total. These cancellation terms are subject to change without notice and can be dependent on the individual tour operator/supplier.
- Please Note: If mentioned above, the supplier’s cancellation policy will take precedence over Crazy Aussie Australia’s cancellation policy. Refer to Terms and Conditions for further information.