The Grampians National Park (Gariwerd), a series of rugged mountain ranges to the west of Melbourne, is home to an abundance of kangaroos, wallabies and other native animals and rich in natural wonders with stunning waterfalls and panoramic mountain views. This Grampians day tour includes short walks to some of our favourite spots and includes a visit to the award winning Brambuk Aboriginal Cultural Centre for an insight into the history of the people and the flora and fauna that make up this region.
- Morning tea
- Lunch in Halls Gap
- Aboriginal Cultural Centre visit
- National Park fees
- Courtesy inner city pickup & drop off
- A friendly and informative tour guide
Morning Tea: En route to the Grampians stop at the charming township of Beaufort and enjoy a complimentary morning tea
Experience Aboriginal Culture: One of the world’s oldest and most spectacular mountain ranges, rich in Aboriginal history. A visit to Brambuk Aboriginal Cultural Centre, brings to life the amazing history and culture of the local Aboriginal communities
Pizza Lunch in Halls Gap: Surrounded by the unique and enticing Grampians region
Grampians National Park: Travel straight into the heart of the Grampians National Park to the delightful town of Halls Gap
Boroka Lookout or Lake Bellfield: Stretch those legs with a walk to the breath-taking Boroka lookout or Lake Bellfield
Walk to the Spectacular Balconies: Hike to the remarkable Jaws of death and Balconies Lookout experiencing majestic views and scenery
Hike Down to an Impressive Waterfall: Visit the majestic Mackenzie or Silverband waterfalls
Aussie Wildlife Guaranteed: As you enjoy your Grampians tour, your experienced guide will point out our unique wildlife, including kangaroos, emus and a vast array of bird life – be sure to keep your eyes open!
Return to Melbourne: Stopping along the way for dinner (at own expense)
*Itinerary is subject to change
Departures & Pick Ups
- Operates: Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday* and Sunday (*Peak Season)
- Departs: from Melbourne, pickups begin 6:45-7:45am
- Returns: to Melbourne, approx. 8:30-9:00pm
- Default Pickup Location: 7:45am – Immigration Musuem (East Side) – cnr of Market St & Flinders St, Melbourne.
What you need to bring
- Comfortable walking shoes
- Warm and cool clothing
- Rain jacket
- Camera and a sense of adventure!
Grampians National Park
- Subject to availability – please note that we will send you the voucher or product within the indicated working day(s) after payment. If product is fully booked or sold out, full refund will be granted.
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- Guests must reconfirm their bookings at least 48 hours prior to their tour departing
- No refund, If you late or no show on the date of the scheduled departure or commencement time/date.
- If you cancel more than 10 calendar days prior to the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel between 6 and 9 calendar days prior to the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, you will be charged a cancellation fee of 50% of the transaction total.
- If you cancel within 5 calendar days of the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, you will be charged a cancellation fee of 100% of the transaction total. These cancellation terms are subject to change without notice and can be dependent on the individual tour operator/supplier.
- Please Note: If mentioned above, the supplier’s cancellation policy will take precedence over Crazy Aussie Australia’s cancellation policy. Refer to Terms and Conditions for further information.