Don’t let the fear of falling keep you from knowing the joy of skydiving!
- Located 45 minutes south of central Auckland and north of Hamilton Central right in the heart of New Zealand’s countryside.
- Experience breathtaking views of the Coromandel, Auckland City, Hamilton City and both the Tasman Sea and the Pacific Ocean.
- Our commitment to Safety Safety Management Systems (SMS) is the new standard of safety management required by all New Zealand operators. GoSkydive New Zealand is the first and only Skydiving organisation certified by the Civil Aviation Authority in accordance with its new rules.
- Experienced tandem master and pilot.
- All the gear for your jump.
- Just bring sturdy footwear and a smile.
- Is there a weight limit?
Yes. for safety and to meet CAA rules there is a weight limit of 100kgs/ 220Ibs for every tandem passenger.
- Is there an age limit?
Parental or guardian consent is required for anyone under 16. Children under 12 will be evaluated on an individual case basis. We encourage people of all ages!
- Weather, can this affect my skydive?
We will make a weather call an hour before your skydive and notify you of any delays or cancellations. Delays can happen due to wind at altitude, wind on the ground, or heavy cloud or rain.
- How long does my experience take?
We suggest allowing 1.5-3hours however sometimes it can take longer. This can depend on our busy summer season, large groups and the weather. If you are on a schedule please let us know and we can advise you.
- What should I wear?
Comfortable clothing for the season and shoes that won’t fall off. We provide the rest, jumpsuits, hats, goggles etc.
- What time should I arrive?
Please arrive at least 20 minutes before your booking time.
- Subject to availability – please note that we will send you the voucher or product within the indicated working day(s) after payment. If product is fully booked or sold out, full refund will be granted.
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- Guests must reconfirm their bookings at least 48 hours prior to their tour departing
- No refund, If you late or no show on the date of the scheduled departure or commencement time/date.
- If you cancel more than 10 calendar days prior to the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel between 6 and 9 calendar days prior to the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, you will be charged a cancellation fee of 50% of the transaction total.
- If you cancel within 5 calendar days of the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, you will be charged a cancellation fee of 100% of the transaction total. These cancellation terms are subject to change without notice and can be dependent on the individual tour operator/supplier.
- Please Note: If mentioned above, the supplier’s cancellation policy will take precedence over Crazy Aussie Australia’s cancellation policy. Refer to Terms and Conditions for further information.