Take home unique memories! Within minutes our vessel, Spirit of Gold Coast, will have you up close and personal with these majestic creatures. You’ll be mesmerised by the natural beauty and wonder of these Gentle Giants of the Sea.
We pride ourselves in our work as leaders in the industry, few can claim to have a marine biologist on deck, Our very own Zara King is a hostess with a marine biology & ecology degree. Our Whale Watching Gold Coast tours focus on learning about whales and their natural environment with respect to their habitat.
Spirit Whale Watching tours will leave you with a deep respect and love for these majestic creatures.
- Spectacular two and a half hour Whale Watching Cruise on board Spirit of Gold Coast, a 24 meter power Catamaran purpose-built for whale watching, with ’360 degree’ viewing and fully licensed bar.
- FREE ample parking at Mariner’s Cove Marina.
- Complimentary Morning Tea with tea, coffee and biscuits.
- Travel with a professional crew who will provide information and detailed commentary. We have a Marine Biologist on board who is passionate about the Marine Life and explains all about the Whale Migration.
- Guaranteed Whale Sighting – Get a free return trip if you don’t see whales on your cruise.
What to Bring
- Please bring beach attire and remember to wear sunscreen and bring a hat and/or sunglasses!
- Life is bright, you gotta have shades!
- You may bring a camera, mobile phone, etc. However, since you may be splashed with ocean spray, please bring these items at your own risk.
- Whale Watching Season: 01/June – 31/October
- Everyday at 9:30am
- 2.5hrs Tour
- Subject to availability – please note that we will send you the voucher or product within the indicated working day(s) after payment. If product is fully booked or sold out, full refund will be granted.
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- Guests must reconfirm their bookings at least 48 hours prior to their tour departing
- No refund, If you late or no show on the date of the scheduled departure or commencement time/date.
- If you cancel more than 10 calendar days prior to the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel between 6 and 9 calendar days prior to the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, you will be charged a cancellation fee of 50% of the transaction total.
- If you cancel within 5 calendar days of the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, you will be charged a cancellation fee of 100% of the transaction total. These cancellation terms are subject to change without notice and can be dependent on the individual tour operator/supplier.
- Please Note: If mentioned above, the supplier’s cancellation policy will take precedence over Crazy Aussie Australia’s cancellation policy. Refer to Terms and Conditions for further information.