Gold Coast Skydive is the ONLY skydive centre on the Gold Coast. Our tandem skydivers land on the beautiful and iconic sandy Kirra beach. We are one of the few remaining family owned businesses within the skydiving industry and our focus on fun, customer service and above all else, safety is what sets us above the rest.
On the ground you’ll be suited up in skydiving gear and your professional skydiving instructors will run through a few “dirt dives” – practice skydiving exits. You’ll also be taught the skydiving basics of canopy control and safe landing procedures. Once you’re confident with this skydiving knowledge you’ll enjoy a 20-minute flight to an altitude of approximately 12,000 feet where, after a final check, it’s time to hop out and take the quick way down – straight onto the beach!
- Only skydive company that operates directly beside an International Airport
- You will be taking off from the same runway as the passenger jets departing Gold Coast Airport and landing in Kirra
- Meet your tandem instructor before take-off and share your whole experience with them!
- Jump from 12,000 feet (4,000 metres)
- Views of the lush rainforest, mountains and golden beaches
- Up to 12,000ft Tandem Skydive
- Gold Coast Hotel Transfer
- Once your booking is confirmed, you will receive a confirmation tour voucher with tour operator details. You will be required to contact the tour operator to confirm your preferred skydive time and hotel pick up time if this is required.
What to Bring
- Comfortable casual clothes
- Shorts in summer and jeans or tracksuit pants in winter
- Long sleeve t-shirt or sweatshirt
- Closed in shoes are a must, sneakers or runners that lace up firmly are preferable
- The age limit for jumping in Australia is 12 years. Any person under the age of 18 years needs a parent or legal guardian to accompany them in order to read and sign the indemnity form
- Skydiving is weather dependant, you will need to reconfirm your booking 24 hours before departure (tour operator details will appear on your confirmation voucher)
- You need to be a generally healthy human being with an average fitness level
- There is a 110kg weight limit that applies to each person jumping. Each passenger will be weighed prior to jumping. If you are over 110kg, you will not be permitted to jump and no refunds will be given. If you are over 95kg, there will be a $50 surcharge. This is payable on the day and is subject to weather
- Optional Australian Parachute Federation issued insurance. If you choose to take this option it’s an extra $30 on the day