Enjoy the fresh Gold Coast air and sunshine from the water on our morning cruise that provides a great blend of sightseeing as well as complimentary cakes and freshly-ground coffee! Relax and enjoy the informative commentary aboard our comfortable vessel while the iconic scenery of the Gold Coast’s waterways pass you by; see the stunning homes of the rich and famous, take in the city skyline, and visit other famed regional spots all at a single great price. Our vessel is also the only air-conditioned river cruise boat on the Gold Coast.
- 1 hour sightseeing cruise aboard our brand new, air-conditioned vessel Spirit of Elston
- Complimentary freshly baked muffin
- Complimentary tea & freshly ground coffee
- Entertaining and informative commentary
- Departs from a convenient location in Surfers Paradise
- Fully-equipped on board licensed bar for beverage purchases
- Spacious, comfortable vessel
- Open top level sun deck as well as fully air-conditioned lower deck
See the best of the Gold Coast from the water with this great value morning boat cruise that will take you through the lovely, winding waterways on a relaxing tour with the Gold Coast’s most experienced cruise company.
Departing from our pier in the heart of Surfers Paradise, this morning Gold Coast river cruise will take you on a journey to view the many highlights that make the Gold Coast famous, including the magnificent homes of the rich and famous, the glittering waters of the Gold Coast Broadwater, and famed regional spots such as Sea World, Marina Mirage and the Palazzo Versace – Australia’s only “six star” resort hotel.
Sit back and relax while enjoying complimentary coffee and cake while taking in the informative, expert commentary from our experienced crew as the famous Gold Coast sunshine soaks the boat’s spacious sundeck as the city’s high-rise skyline passes by.
The Gold Coast morning cruise departs at 9:30am from our wharf on the river-end of Cavill Avenue next to “Tiki Village” in the centre of Surfers Paradise. To get the best cruise experience on the Gold Coast while the clear morning air provides a comfortable atmosphere and great views.
- Morning cruise departs 10:00am, returns 11:00am daily
4217 Surfers Paradise, Queensland
- Subject to availability – please note that we will send you the voucher or product within the indicated working day(s) after payment. If product is fully booked or sold out, full refund will be granted.
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- Guests must reconfirm their bookings at least 48 hours prior to their tour departing
- No refund, If you late or no show on the date of the scheduled departure or commencement time/date.
- If you cancel more than 10 calendar days prior to the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel between 6 and 9 calendar days prior to the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, you will be charged a cancellation fee of 50% of the transaction total.
- If you cancel within 5 calendar days of the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, you will be charged a cancellation fee of 100% of the transaction total. These cancellation terms are subject to change without notice and can be dependent on the individual tour operator/supplier.
- Please Note: If mentioned above, the supplier’s cancellation policy will take precedence over Crazy Aussie Australia’s cancellation policy. Refer to Terms and Conditions for further information.