Experience the Gold Coast’s finest local produce on a 2 hour buffet lunch cruise. Lunch includes fresh local trawler prawns, roasted chicken, freshly baked ham off the bone, garden salad, caesar salad, coleslaw, damper style rolls, condiments and fresh fruit platters. Match the lunch with some locally crafted beers from Pickled Pig and Burleigh brewery OR try one of delicious cocktails. There is simply no better or relaxing way to see the Gold Coast! Our vessel is also the only air-conditioned river cruise boat on the Gold Coast.
- 2 hour sightseeing lunch cruise – served on-board!
- Delicious local trawler prawns, roasted chicken, freshly baked ham off the bone, freshly made salads, breads & fresh fruit platters
- Entertaining and informative commentary
- See famous local landmarks: Sea World, Marina Mirage, Palazzo Versace and more
- Departs from a convenient location in Surfers Paradise
- Fully-equipped on board licensed bar for beverage purchases
- Spacious, comfortable vessel
- Open top level sun deck as well as fully air-conditioned lower deck
Set sail on the waters of the Gold Coast’s lovely canals at midday for a delightful lunch cruise with the city’s longest running river cruise company. This Gold Coast lunch cruise provides a seat aboard our large, brand new vessel “Spirit of Elston” and seamlessly blends the best of sightseeing that the region has to offer with a delicious dining experience that, when combined, form one of the most enjoyable lunch experiences on the Gold Coast.
Views from both the deck and the large windows will showcase some of the Gold Coast’s most famous regional highlights – such as the magnificent homes of the rich and famous, the glittering waters of the Gold Coast Broadwater, and other renowned locations such as iconic theme park Sea World, Marina Mirage and its cavalcade of yachts and wharfs, and the glamorous Palazzo Versace – Australia’s only “six star” hotel.
Sit back and relax while enjoying your food and taking in the interesting and informative commentary of the surroundings from our friendly crew – you won’t find a more satisfying lunch experience on the Gold Coast! The Gold Coast lunch cruise departs at 12pm from our private wharf on the river-end of Cavill Avenue next to “Tiki Village” in the heart of Surfers Paradise.
- Lunch cruise departs 12:00pm, returns 2:00pm daily
4217 Surfers Paradise, Queensland
- Subject to availability – please note that we will send you the voucher or product within the indicated working day(s) after payment. If product is fully booked or sold out, full refund will be granted.
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- Guests must reconfirm their bookings at least 48 hours prior to their tour departing
- No refund, If you late or no show on the date of the scheduled departure or commencement time/date.
- If you cancel more than 10 calendar days prior to the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel between 6 and 9 calendar days prior to the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, you will be charged a cancellation fee of 50% of the transaction total.
- If you cancel within 5 calendar days of the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, you will be charged a cancellation fee of 100% of the transaction total. These cancellation terms are subject to change without notice and can be dependent on the individual tour operator/supplier.
- Please Note: If mentioned above, the supplier’s cancellation policy will take precedence over Crazy Aussie Australia’s cancellation policy. Refer to Terms and Conditions for further information.