Kick back, relax and enjoy the beautiful views from the water on our daily afternoon cruises that feature a daily selection of cheese, crackers and other savoury delights. Grab a drink from the licensed on board bar and soak in the late afternoon sunshine as all the highlights of the Gold Coast pass you by, including the stunning waterfront homes and regional landmarks. Whether upstairs on the spacious open deck or relaxing on the comfortable indoor seating below, the afternoon cruise is one of the best ways to see the Gold Coast – be sure to bring your camera! Our vessel is also the only air-conditioned river cruise boat on the Gold Coast.
- 1.5 hour sightseeing cruise aboard newly-renovated, air-conditioned vessel the Spirit of Elston
- Complimentary savoury snack box including a daily selection of cheese, crackers and other savoury delights
- Entertaining and informative commentary
- Departs from a convenient location in Surfers Paradise
- Fully-equipped on board licensed bar for beverage purchases
- Spacious, comfortable vessel
- Open top level sun deck as well as fully air-conditioned lower deck
Join Afternoon Sightseeing Cruise for a lovely river cruise on the waterways of the Gold Coast as the afternoon sun glitters off the water and provides an amazingly relaxed atmosphere!
Kick back and enjoy a drink and a tasty savoury snack platter including a range of cheeses, crackers, chips, dips and other finger food either out in the open air on our vessel’s spacious upper viewing deck or down below in the comfortable surrounds of the newly refurbished lower deck with its huge, expansive viewing windows on those windier or cooler days.
Few Gold Coast cruises offer such a great sightseeing / food experience, particularly at this spectacular time of day prior to sunset when the sun is still shining yet allows you to avoid the worst of the mid-day UV rays.
Over the course of 1.5 hours, you’ll be taken on a journey to see the extravagant riverfront homes of the Gold Coast, the range of local landmarks, and learn a bunch of interesting facts from the commentary provided by our experienced skipper (available in multiple languages)
- Afternoon cruise departs 3:00pm, returns 4:30pm daily
4217 Surfers Paradise, Queensland
- Subject to availability – please note that we will send you the voucher or product within the indicated working day(s) after payment. If product is fully booked or sold out, full refund will be granted.
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- Guests must reconfirm their bookings at least 48 hours prior to their tour departing
- No refund, If you late or no show on the date of the scheduled departure or commencement time/date.
- If you cancel more than 10 calendar days prior to the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel between 6 and 9 calendar days prior to the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, you will be charged a cancellation fee of 50% of the transaction total.
- If you cancel within 5 calendar days of the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, you will be charged a cancellation fee of 100% of the transaction total. These cancellation terms are subject to change without notice and can be dependent on the individual tour operator/supplier.
- Please Note: If mentioned above, the supplier’s cancellation policy will take precedence over Crazy Aussie Australia’s cancellation policy. Refer to Terms and Conditions for further information.