Our d’Vine tours are our full day tours which run every day except Tuesdays. These tours showcase the Swan Valleys exquisite wines, food and other treats on offer – not to mention the picturesque vineyards and landscape. On a d’Vine Tour you will not only relish the amazing wines and produce – it’s the atmosphere we create on our tours that will have you remembering your day with us for years to come.
- Wine tasting fees
- Premium wine tastings at four superb wineries
- Delicious cheese board
- A gourmet winery lunch
- Complimentary glass of vino, beer or cider
- Chocolate lovers paradise with free chocolate tastings
- Fine food and liqueur samples at the spectacular Providore
- Beer tasting at an award-winning brewery
- Macaron tastings at Perth’s BEST Macaron patisserie
- Our first pick up is at 10.05am from Perth CBD. We will be departing from our last stop at approximately 3.45pm. Drop off times may vary depending on the location you want to end up.
- All the wineries that we visit are renowned for their quality wines and excellent service. Wine tasting fees are inclusive of the booking price. Please be aware that if mother nature is not being so kind to us, as well as other unforeseen conditions, venue locations may change.
- Subject to availability – please note that we will send you the voucher or product within the indicated working day(s) after payment. If product is fully booked or sold out, full refund will be granted.
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- Guests must reconfirm their bookings at least 48 hours prior to their tour departing
- No refund, If you late or no show on the date of the scheduled departure or commencement time/date.
- If you cancel more than 10 calendar days prior to the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel between 6 and 9 calendar days prior to the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, you will be charged a cancellation fee of 50% of the transaction total.
- If you cancel within 5 calendar days of the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, you will be charged a cancellation fee of 100% of the transaction total. These cancellation terms are subject to change without notice and can be dependent on the individual tour operator/supplier.
- Please Note: If mentioned above, the supplier’s cancellation policy will take precedence over Crazy Aussie Australia’s cancellation policy. Refer to Terms and Conditions for further information.