Experience the endless picturesque views from the Gold Coast to the unique wine trails of Mt Tamborine. For a unique opportunity to pleasure your senses by tasting a hand-picked selection of wines produced by seasoned wine makers and award-winning boutique wineries along the way, allow Pineapple Tours to be your guide.
We are primed to cater for all your transportation needs from your accommodations through the winding valleys of the Gold Coast to the famous Tambourine Mountain. As we move through the valley, your senses will be stimulated by picturesque mountain views, breathtaking landscapes and fresh mountain air as you anticipate exploring the trails that lie ahead.
We will make stops at a number of family-run wineries where you can excite your palates with guided tastings of between 6-10 varieties of wine during each stop. The tour also includes a stopover at the famous Tamborine Mountain distillery where you will be invited to sample a selection of their world famous liquors.
The full day winery tour also includes a sumptuous two-course lunch. Snacks and water will be provided on-board and we can also make a stop to indulge your cheese cravings at the Witches Cheese factory. Afterwards, if you need to satisfy your sweet-tooth, you can also sample some of the delicious fudge at Granny Macs.
- Guided Tastings at 5 destinations
- A delicious two-course lunch by an award winning chef at a winery
- Water and Nibbles on the minibus
- Scenic Lookouts along the way
- Photos of your day
- Hotel Transfer
- Heritage Estate Winery
- Witches Falls Winery
- Mason Wines
- Cedar Creek Estate Winery
- Tamborine Mountain Distillery or Fortitude Brewery (your choice)
- Witches Chase Cheese Factory and scenic lookouts (optional)
* Tour Itinerary may change depending on venue trading days, weddings and functions
* Pick up and drop off times can vary depending on customer locations
- Subject to availability – please note that we will send you the voucher or product within the indicated working day(s) after payment. If product is fully booked or sold out, full refund will be granted.
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- Guests must reconfirm their bookings at least 48 hours prior to their tour departing
- No refund, If you late or no show on the date of the scheduled departure or commencement time/date.
- If you cancel more than 10 calendar days prior to the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel between 6 and 9 calendar days prior to the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, you will be charged a cancellation fee of 50% of the transaction total.
- If you cancel within 5 calendar days of the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, you will be charged a cancellation fee of 100% of the transaction total. These cancellation terms are subject to change without notice and can be dependent on the individual tour operator/supplier.
- Please Note: If mentioned above, the supplier’s cancellation policy will take precedence over Crazy Aussie Australia’s cancellation policy. Refer to Terms and Conditions for further information.