Fraser Island is one of the great MUST SEE destinations in Australia. The “World’s Largest Sand Island” is a unique paradise of golden beaches, rolling surf, crystal clear lakes, and ancient old growth Rainforests. For many visitors, this is the highlight of their Australian experience. The lakes and Rainforests on Fraser Island are very unique in the world, and we get to see the very best of these magnificent attractions. On our 2-Day tour of discovery, we will take in Lake Birrabeen, a crystal clear perched lake that dreams are made of. You will discover the incredible beauty of the Fraser Island Rainforests with its huge trees and Rainforest vines. We will also see the “Invisible Creek,” with water so clear, it can be invisible to the naked eye. Fraser Island also boasts to having the purest breed of Dingo in the world, which are found all over the Island. Whales and Dolphins are seen swimming all along the beaches of Fraser Island, and with the best sightings seen from the amazing INDIAN HEAD, Sunset Safaris gives you the PERFECT opportunity to experience nature at it’s best. Eurong Beach Resort is right on the beach, with your hotel suite within seconds of the surf beach and restaurant. We visit more places, because we have more permits to visit more areas.
- The largest sand island in the world
- All meals while on Fraser Island
- 4WD along Teewah Beach
- Awesome colours of the Red Canyon
- Cooloola National Park Tour
- 75 Mile Beach
- 2 day Fraser Island tour
- 1 nights quad share accommodation
- 1 continental breakfast
- 1 lunch
- 1 buffet dinner
- GPS commentary via a headset
- $60 National Park levy is not included and is payable to the driver on the day of the tour
- Hotel pick ups and drop off – you will need to make your own way to the tour departure point
- Departure Points
- FREE Cooloola National Park Tour seeing Kangaroos, Red Canyon, Teewah Beach & Rainbow Beach (depending on weather & tidal conditions)
- Arrive on Fraser Island and enjoy
- Drive along 75 Mile Beach
- Yidney Dripping Rocks
- Eli Creek – (Picnic Lunch)
- Maheno Shipwreck
- The Coloured Sands
- Indian Head with Dolphin, Turtles, Sharks and Whale sightings (Seasonal)
- Eurong Resort check in, Buffet dinner, Beach Walk or Beach Bar
- Breakfast & depart Resort
- Pile Valley Rainforest Walk
- Central Station
- Wanggoolba Creek
- Lake Birrabeen
- Scenic Lakes Drive
- 75 Mile Beach
- Rainbow Beach (Lunch at own expense)
- Approximate arrival times – Brisbane 6:30pm
- The itinerary may be swapped to suit tidal and weather conditions
- Time, Tides, and Weather Permitting. Every effort is made to include ALL activities and destinations listed. However due to the extreme nature of Fraser Island and Rainbow Beach, and weather unpredictability in general, some activities are subject to Tide, Time, and Weather factors, some activities and destinations may not be available
- $20 surcharge to apply during Easter and Christmas period (24th December to 1st January)
- In case of dangerous or poor weather conditions and rain, a scenic tour of the island may be conducted in place of affected activities
- Parents with minors 14 years and under must upgrade to a private room.
- Subject to availability – please note that we will send you the voucher or product within the indicated working day(s) after payment. If product is fully booked or sold out, full refund will be granted.
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- Guests must reconfirm their bookings at least 48 hours prior to their tour departing
- No refund, If you late or no show on the date of the scheduled departure or commencement time/date.
- If you cancel more than 10 calendar days prior to the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel between 6 and 9 calendar days prior to the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, you will be charged a cancellation fee of 50% of the transaction total.
- If you cancel within 5 calendar days of the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, you will be charged a cancellation fee of 100% of the transaction total. These cancellation terms are subject to change without notice and can be dependent on the individual tour operator/supplier.
- Please Note: If mentioned above, the supplier’s cancellation policy will take precedence over Crazy Aussie Australia’s cancellation policy. Refer to Terms and Conditions for further information.