Wave goodbye to the glitz and glamour of the Gold Coast’s nightlife for a peaceful evening escape back to nature. Enjoy an evening adventure into the Rainforest, let our highly qualified eco-tour guides show you one of our World Heritage Listed National Parks, as you have never seen it before.
Let thousands of mystical Glow Worms light your way through the Cave as you explore this unique cavernous environment. The highlight of your tour, our secluded private location guarantees Glow Worms that will light up your night!
Join a small group for an evening rainforest walk. Experience the forest as you have never seen it before, luminescents, wildlife and more natural wonders. Discover the hidden life of Australian nocturnal animals as you see them by torchlight in their natural surroundings.
We are then off to the magnificent Goomoolahra falls for an amazing star gazing experience. Check out the panoramic views of the iconic Gold Coast Skyline before our driver takes you back to the Gold Coast.
- Coach Touring
- Fully Commentated
- Fully Guided Walks
- Access to National Parks and Glow Worm Cave
- Personal Torches Issued for the Rainforest Park
- Star Gazing at Goomoolahra Falls
- Pick up and Drop off Service from All Gold Coast Hotels
- World Heritage Area
- All National Park Fees Included
What to bring
- Jumper (depends on time of year)
- An optimistic attitude
- Pick up 6.00pm drop off 9.00 pm
- Subject to availability – please note that we will send you the voucher or product within the indicated working day(s) after payment. If product is fully booked or sold out, full refund will be granted.
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- Guests must reconfirm their bookings at least 48 hours prior to their tour departing
- No refund, If you late or no show on the date of the scheduled departure or commencement time/date.
- If you cancel more than 10 calendar days prior to the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel between 6 and 9 calendar days prior to the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, you will be charged a cancellation fee of 50% of the transaction total.
- If you cancel within 5 calendar days of the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, you will be charged a cancellation fee of 100% of the transaction total. These cancellation terms are subject to change without notice and can be dependent on the individual tour operator/supplier.
- Please Note: If mentioned above, the supplier’s cancellation policy will take precedence over Crazy Aussie Australia’s cancellation policy. Refer to Terms and Conditions for further information.