Melbourne’s Eureka Skydeck is the highest point in the city and a must-do for any visitor to Victoria’s capital! Created to reach for the sky, nothing you have ever experienced will prepare you for the awe inspiring view of Melbourne from the Southern Hemisphere’s highest viewing platform – the Eureka Skydeck. An experience above all else, Eureka Skydeck takes you to one of the most scenic vantage points available in the country to gaze out over the scenery of Victoria’s culturally and historically rich capital, with an impressive panorama visible in every direction.
- Experience the awe inspiring view from the Southern Hemisphere’s highest viewing platform
- When you finally prise yourself away from the unforgettable panorama, Skydeck 88 entertains the entire family with a host of exciting and educational activities and fascinating facts from displays on offer
- Use the viewfinders to locate Melbourne landmarks or experience the elements in the outside ‘Terrace’ area
- General Admission to Eureka Skydeck 88
- The Edge Experience and souvenir photos are available at an additional charge
- Purchase ‘The Edge Experience’ in addition to the General Admission for access to this thrilling experience. Be thrilled as you are projected 3 metres outside the building in a glass box – suspended almost 300 metres above the ground! The only place in the world where you can experience this from an observation deck. Get your photo taken as proof of actually being inside ‘The Edge’ to show friends and family.
- Eureka Skydeck is open from 10am to 10pm, with last entry at 9.30pm. Excludes Christmas and New Year’s Eve where the deck will close at 5.30pm with last entry at 5pm
- Christmas Eve: 10am until 10pm, last entry 9.30pm
- Christmas Day: 10am until 5.30pm, last entry 5.00pm
- Boxing Day: 10am until 10pm, last entry 9.30pm
- Tuesday 27th – Friday 30th December: 10am until 10pm, last entry 9.30pm
- New Year’s Eve: 10am until 5.30pm, last entry 5.00pm
- New Year’s Day: 10am until 10pm, last entry 9.30pm
- Additional security measures have been introduced at the Skydeck which affect all visitors. This includes a security screening device and security personnel to be located on level one. This can take approximately 10 minutes and possibly more during our peak season Dec-Feb. The safety and security of our guests is of utmost importance to us and this additional security is in line with world standards for tall towers.
- Subject to availability – please note that we will send you the voucher or product within the indicated working day(s) after payment. If product is fully booked or sold out, full refund will be granted.
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- Guests must reconfirm their bookings at least 48 hours prior to their tour departing
- No refund, If you late or no show on the date of the scheduled departure or commencement time/date.
- If you cancel more than 10 calendar days prior to the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel between 6 and 9 calendar days prior to the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, you will be charged a cancellation fee of 50% of the transaction total.
- If you cancel within 5 calendar days of the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, you will be charged a cancellation fee of 100% of the transaction total. These cancellation terms are subject to change without notice and can be dependent on the individual tour operator/supplier.
- Please Note: If mentioned above, the supplier’s cancellation policy will take precedence over Crazy Aussie Australia’s cancellation policy. Refer to Terms and Conditions for further information.