Taste local craft beer, chocolate, cheese & coffee too
For a great value Margaret River Wine Tour experiencing the regions amazing food, wine and culture, look no further than our Eat + Drink + Explore. We’ll pick you up, show you the best of Margaret River, and give you time to relax and enjoy your favourite producers.
Our tour guides are friendly and approachable, and they love to share their favourite Margaret River experiences. Either Jon, Neil or Lincoln will guide you on the Eat + Drink + Explore tour, and they look forward to meeting you!
- 4 Wineries
- Local Brewery
- Restaurant lunch with complimentary glass of wine/beer
- Chocolate tasting
- Cheese tasting
- Olive oil tasting
- Barrel wine tasting
- Yahava Koffee Works tasting
A marvellous morning of coffee and wine tasting in Margaret River
We kick start the day at Yahava Koffee Works. The good people at Yahava are passionate about coffee, and take us through a tasting of their range. They travel worldwide looking for the best coffee beans which are roasted in house.
We take in 2 wineries in the morning, usually Redgate and Watershed but sometimes McHenry Hohnen or Stella Bella, sampling some incredible wines from respected and award-winning wineries.
Then it’s time to stop for a relaxing lunch and cleansing ale at the renowned Cowaramup Brewery. Not sure which beer to order? They’re all fantastic so grab a tasting paddle or share one with a friend to savour the range. Not a beer drinker? Rest assured, they have a list of excellent Margaret River reds, whites and sparkling wines to choose from.
Favourite Margaret River wineries
There are many wineries in the Margaret River region, and we handpick a few we think you’ll love best; they all offer delicious, great value wines, scenic vineyards and fantastic hospitality. At the moment our favourites include Redgate Winery, Watershed and Fermoy Estate. Sometimes we mix it up and we also love visiting Adinfern, Vasse Felix, Wills Domain, McHenry Hohnen, Stella Bella, Tassell Park, Brookwood Estate, Churchview Estate, Howard Park, Hay Shed Hill, Knotting Hill, Ashbrook and Cape Grace. We really are spoilt for choice in Margaret River.
While we are at Fermoy Estate we go behind the scenes, for an exclusive wine tasting of Cabernet Sauvignon straight from the barrel, Margaret River is known for producing some of the worlds best Cabernets and Fermoy is no exception.
Indulge in delicious Margaret River produce
After lunch at Cowaramup Brewery you’ll experience some sensational local produce. We taste cheese at the Margaret River Dairy Company, olive oil and condiments at either Olio Bello or Pukara Estate and chocolate from the much-loved Margaret River Chocolate Company.
Throughout the day you’ll also appreciate the incredible natural beauty of Margaret River’s lush forests, rolling hills and opulent vineyards. It’s one of Australia’s most stunning wine regions. We drive through natural Australian bush and you’ll spy karri trees and possibly some kangaroos. The tour finishes when we drop you back safely to your accommodation at the end of the day.
Tour Running Times
- 9:30am – 5:00pm daily
Pick Up Information
- We pick-up from your accommodation in Margaret River, Prevelly, Gnarabup, or within a 10 km radius.
- Subject to availability – please note that we will send you the voucher or product within the indicated working day(s) after payment. If product is fully booked or sold out, full refund will be granted.
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- Guests must reconfirm their bookings at least 48 hours prior to their tour departing
- No refund, If you late or no show on the date of the scheduled departure or commencement time/date.
- If you cancel more than 10 calendar days prior to the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel between 6 and 9 calendar days prior to the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, you will be charged a cancellation fee of 50% of the transaction total.
- If you cancel within 5 calendar days of the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, you will be charged a cancellation fee of 100% of the transaction total. These cancellation terms are subject to change without notice and can be dependent on the individual tour operator/supplier.
- Please Note: If mentioned above, the supplier’s cancellation policy will take precedence over Crazy Aussie Australia’s cancellation policy. Refer to Terms and Conditions for further information.