Our Signature Tour has been designed to offer our guests the best of both worlds when it comes to sampling Tasmanian beverages. The morning half of the tour takes place in the beautiful Huon Valley, home to Tasmania’s bountiful apple and cherry orchards. This is a chance to sample award-winning wines including sparkling, chardonnay, pinot noir, dessert wines and more while taking a leisurely stroll through the vineyards. You’ll also get to experience traditional farmhouse style organic apple ciders and compare them to more modern examples made from a variety of fruits from the valley including apple, pear, cherry, peach, blueberry, quince and which ever fruits are in season. Local produce from the valley will be on offer for lunch at the Apple Shed, which never fails to impress! You may opt to just do the morning half of the tour and depart the drop-off location in Hobart or guests are most welcome to join or book for the Beer and Whisky afternoon with more behind the scenes tours of process, tastings and relaxation at the breweries and distilleries we visit, either way there’s something for everyone on this tour.
- Tea/coffee on arrival
- visit a winery, cider-house, brewery and distillery
- Full tour and tastings with on-site staff
- approx 4-6+ tastings at each location
- meet the makers / industry-led tour guide
- travel in air-conditioned van
- bottle purchases available on the day. All tastings included
- *Lunch to be purchased on the day approx $20-$25.
What to bring
- Please dress appropriately for the occasion, while it may appear warm in Hobart, the weather can change throughout the day, so please ensure to bring warm clothes, comfortable shoes and your camera!
- Brooke St Pier, Franklin Wharf, Hobart, 9am. You will meet your guide on the wooden ramp.
- End of Tour: approximately 5:30pm at Hobart Brewing Company, 15 Evans St, Hobart (5 mins walk from Brooke Street Pier).
- Subject to availability – please note that we will send you the voucher or product within the indicated working day(s) after payment. If product is fully booked or sold out, full refund will be granted.
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- Guests must reconfirm their bookings at least 48 hours prior to their tour departing
- No refund, If you late or no show on the date of the scheduled departure or commencement time/date.
- If you cancel more than 10 calendar days prior to the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel between 6 and 9 calendar days prior to the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, you will be charged a cancellation fee of 50% of the transaction total.
- If you cancel within 5 calendar days of the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, you will be charged a cancellation fee of 100% of the transaction total. These cancellation terms are subject to change without notice and can be dependent on the individual tour operator/supplier.
- Please Note: If mentioned above, the supplier’s cancellation policy will take precedence over Crazy Aussie Australia’s cancellation policy. Refer to Terms and Conditions for further information.