Dolphins are one of the Earth’s most fascinating and curious creatures and Temptation offers you this amazing opportunity to get up close to them, something that you will remember forever.
“Temptation” is a 58ft colossal sailing catamaran. As soon as you board, the professional and enthusiastic crew make you feel welcome and also excited about the adventure you are about to encounter. Their love of dolphins shows as they brief you about what to expect from the cruise.
Sometimes within minutes you get to see the first dolphins of the day, which seem to come out of nowhere to play and frolic around Temptation’s hulls. They don’t even go looking for dolphins, the dolphins come to the vessel. Please be assured the dolphins are NOT fed or coaxed in any way. They are wild dolphins that know the vessel and know they are not in any danger.
For the watchers – Not everyone wishes to get into the water, however, even from the vessel the dolphins seem just out of reaching distance, enabling you to enjoy and capture on film their playful displays. So, even those passengers who don’t swim still come away with a unique and unforgettable close up encounter with dolphins.
- 3.5 Hour Dolphin Cruise
- Hotel transfers
- Public transport from Adelaide. Take the City to Glenelg Tram (approx 25 minutes)
- Cruises depart at 7.20am and return at 11.30am
- Tours depart daily from Holdfast Shores Marina – Glenelg at 7.45am and return at 11.30am. Boarding commences at 7.30am. (If taking public transport, catch the City to Glenelg Tram, it takes approximately 25 minutes)
What to Bring
Tours depart daily from Holdfast Shores Marina. (If taking public transport, catch the City to Glenelg Tram, it takes approximately 25 minutes)
- Subject to availability – please note that we will send you the voucher or product within the indicated working day(s) after payment. If product is fully booked or sold out, full refund will be granted.
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- Guests must reconfirm their bookings at least 48 hours prior to their tour departing
- No refund, If you late or no show on the date of the scheduled departure or commencement time/date.
- If you cancel more than 10 calendar days prior to the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel between 6 and 9 calendar days prior to the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, you will be charged a cancellation fee of 50% of the transaction total.
- If you cancel within 5 calendar days of the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, you will be charged a cancellation fee of 100% of the transaction total. These cancellation terms are subject to change without notice and can be dependent on the individual tour operator/supplier.
- Please Note: If mentioned above, the supplier’s cancellation policy will take precedence over Crazy Aussie Australia’s cancellation policy. Refer to Terms and Conditions for further information.